July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1168562 on Oct 24, 2011

I liked this product. I use this oil at a cold in my child's aromolampe at night. After a few minutes, breathing becomes clear

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on Nov 07, 2013

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

Mosquitoes Flee!

Posted by Reviewer1697469 on Mar 10, 2014

I added portion of it into my home air purifier and car purifier. Not only the enclosed areas smelled nice, I realised there are less mosquitoes too.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 18, 2014

My dog is using this oil as tick repellent. My dog likes cinnamon oil for this purpose the most, but I think that I must sometimes switch oils for dog, variety is needed. This oil is really good for this purpose, just make sure your dog is healthy, with good immune system, otherwise you must afraid of ticks, because no measure: natural or chemic one will not help. Take care of your dogs!