Good essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Now Foods do not disappoint, as usual. Great as a flea repellent.

Eucalyptus Oil Now Foods

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I use this in an EO diffuser for sinus colds and it helps clear out my sinuses.

Australia would be Proud

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015

After visiting Australia for a few weeks I fell in love with the scent of eucalyptus which is used everywhere. I wanted to make my own room sprays and cleaners so I purchased this praying it would work out okay. I am so thankful I did because I use it all the time now. I love to put it on my light-bulbs to have a nice fresh scent when I use the lamps, put it in my iron to steam our clothes and I use it in various ways to clean our house. It is a known sanitizer and helps kill bacteria and mold. Another great point that others might be concerned about is this little bottle lasts a long time! I use it daily in various ways and it looks almost full still and I have had it for a few weeks now. A few drops go a long way! You will get your money x10 with this product.

One of my favorite oils

Posted by 4687871331870050647 on Feb 19, 2015

Good product.

Good smell but doesn't last long. Need to replenish pretty soon.

Posted by 5129260823346320960 on Feb 19, 2015

Good smell but doesn't last long. Need to replenish pretty soon.

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Ok

Perfecto para los constipados

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Feb 17, 2015

Yo lo uso cuando estoy muy congestionada, echando unas gotas en una cacerola con agua hirviendo para hacerme vahos. También lo pongo en cuencos encima del radiador, diluido en agua para por la noche. Tambien lo he usado dandome un baño, echando solo unas gotitas y es una maravilla. Yo lo recomiendo por el precio y la cantidad de producto que trae.

Perfect!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

I bought this oil for some sinus issues from living in mold. It works perfectly. Great quality product + price!

Para los catarros

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

Uso muchísimo este producto, unas gotitas sobre el saco de dormir del peque y se le despeja un poquito la nariz para respirar cuando está acatarrado. Los mayores también lo usamos, incluso unas gotitas diluidas en el baño les ayuda con la congestión. Es un producto que siempre tengo a mano

Great smell, good quality oil

Posted by 5291800276989366782 on Jan 04, 2015