Great Eucalyptus Oil for the Sauna

Posted by Reviewer1486508 on Jan 03, 2009

This is my second purchase of Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil. My husband and I both really like it in the sauna. I add just a few drops to a small dish of water on the heater and the whole sauna is filled with the wonderful head clearing scent of eucalyptus. My husband, on the other hand, haphazardly dumps it in and the neighbor's sinuses are cleared.

EUCALYPTUS OIL, 16 FL OZ (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1207486 on Jan 14, 2009

I HAVE A RAINMATE FROM RAINBOW CLEANING SYSTEMS. I JUST DROP A FEW DROPS OF THE EUCALYPTUS OIL IN THE WATER IN MY RAINMATE AND I CAN BREATH BETTER ALL NIGHT LONG. PLUS IT SMELLS HEAVENLY. IT IS CHEAPER TOO THAN BUYING FROM RAINBOW CLEANING SYSTEMS.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3334070 on Aug 13, 2008

Received product as scheduled. Have been using it for just about everything, from washing clothing to general cleaning (capfull is all one needs).

Using Eucalyptus Oil as Bug Repealant

Posted by Reviewer2769088 on May 07, 2009

At an Audubon Society meeting on Bluebird preservation, it was suggested to use Eucalyptus Oil to combat Buffalo Flies. So we are testing these possibilities and finding that to apply too much to skin is not as effective as sitting near an open container of undiluted oil. It is approx. 75% effective which make outside much more comfortable.

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 12, 2009

Excellent oil. Always have to have it in our house! Helps with congestion especially when you add it to steaming water in a big bowl and put your head over it with a towel. Great to add to baths! A little goes a very long way.

eucalyptus oil

Posted by Reviewer3257112 on Nov 21, 2006

excellant

Love this! Please bring this back!!

Posted by 5003667200259230092 on Sep 07, 2016

Pretty please!

Great Product - Another Winner from NOW

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Oct 31, 2014

Eucalyptus oil have natural germicidal and disinfectant properties and so I periodically spray my pillows to freshen them and also place some frequently in my hand soap for extra bacterial protection.

Great size

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

I use a lot of eucalyptus and this is a great size to refill smaller bottles.

High Quality Eucalpytus Essential Oil at a Great Price

Posted by 5242071662407757172 on Mar 16, 2015

All around my favorite brand for essential oils - and I've tried them all!