Using Eucalyptus Oil as Bug Repealant

Posted by Reviewer2769088 on May 07, 2009

At an Audubon Society meeting on Bluebird preservation, it was suggested to use Eucalyptus Oil to combat Buffalo Flies. So we are testing these possibilities and finding that to apply too much to skin is not as effective as sitting near an open container of undiluted oil. It is approx. 75% effective which make outside much more comfortable.

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 12, 2009

Excellent oil. Always have to have it in our house! Helps with congestion especially when you add it to steaming water in a big bowl and put your head over it with a towel. Great to add to baths! A little goes a very long way.

eucalyptus oil

Posted by Reviewer3257112 on Nov 21, 2006

excellant

Great Product - Another Winner from NOW

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Oct 31, 2014

Eucalyptus oil have natural germicidal and disinfectant properties and so I periodically spray my pillows to freshen them and also place some frequently in my hand soap for extra bacterial protection.

Please bring this back!

Posted by 5623690593625401529 on May 05, 2016

Love the savings when ordering the big bottle. Pls bring this back!

breathing easily during the night

Posted by Reviewer1715125 on Jan 25, 2007

We use a nebulizer to difuse this oil. It is an effective way to help open your nasel passages so you can breate easily.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2364645 on Oct 11, 2007

I use this oil in my rainbow vacuum and works great- the whole house smells amazing!

Eucalyptus Oil for Breathing

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on Dec 28, 2007

A few drops of Eucalyptus Oil on cloths placed around the house and in the water fountain helps for easier breathing, when the air is dry.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2432372 on Nov 03, 2009

I put it in my ultrasonic nebulizer and breath it while I sleep. Great for colds.

Now Foods, Eucalyptus Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2576454 on Jan 07, 2009

Good value for money and prompt delivery. I love to use eucalyptus in my wash, it makes my clothes fresh smelling. And I love the smell of eucalyptus wafting through the house while the clothes are being washed. Thank you