Now Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

I received a broken bottle

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Feb 11, 2014

there is nothing to say about the product .. but the packaging was very poor

Bought for the smell...

Posted by 4923281608889823547 on Mar 11, 2014

I usually use eucalyptus oil in an essential oil burner. With the oil I used before this one, only 3 drops were enought for the whole apartment to smell with it... With this oil, I didn't feel the smell of it even after much more drops (15-20!!!) I won't buy it again and wouldn't recommend it for this porpuse.

Did not like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Aug 18, 2014

I love eucalyptus but did not like the smell of this one, it didn't smell like others I've had, very strong and too minty for me. I use the Now Lavender Oil and I love it so thought I'd try this but this one I did not like. The Now Lavender truly smells like lavender and I use it in many diferent ways. Lasts long and love to smell it on my pillow.

strong

Posted by catnipmouse on Jul 21, 2012

This has a strong scent that I found medicinal like I spilled Listerine in the room. I did not care for it but others might. It might make a nice insect repellant or use for fly spray on livestock (mixed in something else)