I never am without this

Posted by Reviewer2051645 on May 15, 2009

I mix this in Grapeseed oil together with pepermint and rosemary oil. Great for back rubs when kids and adults have cough. I also use for sore muscle massage after intense exercise.

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer2868877 on Nov 16, 2007

I would never buy another brand of oils. Now Foods oils are delightfully refreshing. I mix Eucalyptus and Lavender oils together and drop about 2 tablespoons full onto the shower floor every morning when I shower. The smell floats downstairs and stays there most of the day. The house smells very nice.

Used to prevent fleas bites

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on Dec 15, 2007

I read using Eucalyptus oil can help prevent flea bites. I am currently using this product and so far no flea bites. Remember you must blend this oil with other bland oils like almond oil. I thought if I used this oil I will smell like Eucalyptus all day long. Not true. It evaporates into your skin and the odor will dissipate within time. I am hoping this will contine to work to ward off fleas.

Great for stuffy nose...

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Dec 05, 2008

great when bathing, just add a drop or 2 and it relieves stuffy noses and makes you feel good.

Must have this!

Posted by Reviewer2454362 on May 07, 2009

I use Eucalyptus Oil for everything from medicinal to cleaning to aromatherapy! A few drops in the steam cleaner makes carpet smell so fresh! A few drops added to a piece of flannel thrown in the dryer makes nice dryer sheet alternative. Eucalyptus oil is a natural antiseptic and this is a great product for a reasonable price!

Mrs. H

Posted by Reviewer2951729 on Jan 20, 2009

just a drop helped clean up the mildrew on the wall

Nice big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Dec 14, 2008

I add to laundry and to a spray bottle of distilled water( along with some other essential oils that are antibacterial/antiviral such as lavender ) I use as an airspray and a cleaner.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Dec 27, 2009

This is a great product and has many uses. Thank god people don't know about all the wonderful things this oil does because the price would probably be higher. Yippee for me. I actually make a homemade pesticide with it and it works better than any harmful chemicals that are out there. I love it and it smells great.

Great product, superior oil

Posted by Reviewer3273380 on Jan 04, 2008

iHerb has yet to let me down, they sell the best aromatic oil's you can find. The Eucalyptus oil is perfect especially in the cold dry winter. A few drops on a cotton ball and you feel totally refreshed as the scent drifts thru the house. A drop or two in a hot shower clears and opens up all your senses. Keep up the good work!!

Eucalyptus Oil

Posted by Reviewer3141645 on Jun 08, 2009

Great for colds and clearing sinus. Now brand is among the best I've found. Use all essential oils with care. Iherb has the best competitive price.