Very nice for freshening your surroundings.

Posted by Reviewer1439035 on May 03, 2009

I like to diffuse this one. Very cleansing and energetic scent.

good for infection

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I use this as an inhalent or if there's a flu bug in the air. Medicinal aromatheropy.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on May 25, 2009

I use this oil to help my son breath at night in the winter. It relaxes him and open his lungs and I can hear his breathing relax and he sleep throughout the night. I have been using it for 3 years now and I love the oil. I also use it on my scalp and it feel refreshing and relaxing. I apply it in my shampoo.

Wonderful oil

Posted by Reviewer1606813 on May 18, 2009

I was very pleased. I use this for cleaning. I dissolve a tablespoon or so of borax in hot water and add a few drops of oil. I use this to mop my tile and it does a fantastic job.

Good for the sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1676604 on Jul 10, 2009

It really helps clear my sinuses when I use it in the pot of water with the steam.

замечательное эвкалиптовое эфирное масло, ароматное! remarkable eucalyptus essential oil, fragrant!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 09, 2013

Натуральное средство от простуды. Можно добавить в соль для ванны, или в массажную смесь масел от простуды или гриппа. Можно накапать в миску с кипятком пару капель и вдыхать (ингаляции). Облегчает дыхание. Полезно и при начинающейся простуде и во время лечения медикаментами. Пахнет хорошо! Natural cold medicine. It is possible to add in salt for a bathtub, or in a massage mix of oils for cold or flu. Steam of drops can drop in a bowl with boiled water and to inhale (inhalations). Facilitates breath. It is useful both at beginning cold and during treatment by medicines.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 03, 2010

Using it for my dehumidifier and its good value. Pity the top is too wide, it spills easily. Better for use as a refill topper. Will order again though.

oil

Posted by Reviewer1969944 on Mar 17, 2010

great - I sniff it when I have a sinus infection or cold. great for stuffed up nose.

Fragrance for bath salts

Posted by Reviewer1974845 on Jul 02, 2009

I made bath salts with this oil and the fragrance was just right when the salts were finished!

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Dec 19, 2008

I use a drop or two in a neti pot to clear up my sinuses. Works great. Don't put it in a neti pot if you're very sensitive. Eucalyptus oil is pretty strong stuff. I wish Now made organic oils. I've heard that essential oils have a huge impact on the environment (because it takes so many plants to produce a little oil), so it would be nice to buy organic products.