Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankincense, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Why?

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 18, 2014

Its sad that this oil is discontinued, because this is a much better oil than the Frankincense oil with grapeseed blend..! This oil its much thinner and I can use it by itself without mixing it with other oils! I would have bought this over and over again!

for Basal Cell skin cancers

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

Accidentally came across how Frankincense Essential Oil has been proven in Clinical trials to get rid of Basal Cell skin cancers. We have been mixing it 50/50 with Olive oil (need the oil as a carrier) and putting this on my husbands crusty skin cancer on his face and in 4 weeks it has reduced it by 50% and I am sure it will get rid of it soon. Amazing!! far better than burning them off. Skin where he had had others burnt off had gone white but now with Frankincense has gone healthy pink again. Other obvious old age spots have reduced or disappeared with use of the oil 3 times a day. HOWEVER I tried to order more of this yesterday and found NOW only has a 15ml one that is only 20% oil....disappointing..please iHerb we need 100% essential oils!

Frankincense 1flr oz essential oil

Posted by Gkalison on Nov 30, 2014

This is very good and reasonable priced essential oil. This oil has help to reduce my pigmentation and make my skin looks youthful,tender and supple. Wonder why iherb had discontinue . Hope iherb could bring back this product.

Smell????

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 04, 2014

Dont understand other reviews liking the smell. It smells like cowdung to me.

Comment on being not able to comment on this product :(

Posted by 5051269982173671291 on Feb 19, 2013

Pls. don't get me wrong. It's not that there is anything wrong with this particular product that makes me give 1 star. It's just that I've never received the entire package, together with a numerous of essential oils & macha green tea. No idea on what has happened to it this time as I did have ok experience ordering from this website. I would definitely think twice before I order next time. :(