strong smell

Posted by Reviewer3268127 on Feb 25, 2011

smell is like an "old women" parfume :) but if you will not use more than 1 drop on approx. 30 ml its ok. Maybe I just don`t know how to use it.

Has an undertone of scent I can't put my finger on

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

It smells ok, but NOW essential oils have always been exception. I am not sure if it is this batch or not, ut there seems to be an undertone that clashes with the geranium scent I would expect.

NI FÚ NI FÁ

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo uso combinado en un difusor especial para aceites esenciales con aceite de citronela que es para ahuyentar los mosquitos, leí que mezclandolo con aceite de geranio era más tolerante para los bebés de la casa y por eso lo compre, pero sinceramente no volvería a comprarlo, huele fatal (al menos a mi me lo parece) ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Smells nice but aroma is milder and short-lived. Not cheap. Mediocre quality.

Posted by humanbeing on Jan 06, 2016

Despite the reviews, I personally find the aroma of Now Foods Geranium is very close to Aura Cacia Geranium. Smells nice but aroma is milder and short-lived. It's OK for everyday use like DIY perfume. The price and quality certainly need improvement.

just okay

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Apr 22, 2016

the smell quite different compare ynl rose essential oil.

not for me but ok

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 03, 2016

I bought this based on the reviews but I'm not a big fan of it. It has an unusual smell to it when you sniff the bottle. I used it in a diffuser and it was nice in that way, but not my favourite. Is prefer rose oil itself, not a geranium floral. I'm going to give it to someone who can use it!

Unsure

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Feels a bit cheap, and does not at all resemble roses in smell...

Smell

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

Not sure how this one is suppose to smell but I don;t find it very nice.

I'm not an expert..

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on May 23, 2011

so I'm not sure about its quality.