お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Geranium, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Nice green scent

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 13, 2011

Per some of the EO websites, there are two main fragrances of Geranium oil, depending on where it is harvested. The place of origin of this oil, Egypt, suggests it will be a "greener" scent, while the other places of origin like China can produce more "floral" varieties (Aura Cacia' brand). The "floral" kinds cost more. I settled on this "greener" version and I'm happy with it. Imagine that you were smelling your garden geraniums at the same time as your husband was cutting the grass....you would get both scents. That is what this geranium smells like to me.

Smells exactly like rose syrup!

Posted by thiviya on Jan 08, 2013

I have never smelt a geranium before, but this is what was missing in my oil collection - a full-on floral aroma oil. It reminds me of rose syrup, which is popular in Southeast Asia among other places. I combine this with rose, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and lavandin, and the resulting scent really relaxes me without being too heady. It's a summer-y smell, makes you feel like you're in a field of flowers in full bloom.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Sep 28, 2008

Very good quality oil that I use when I have sinusitis. I massage the nasal sinuses and it seems to help.

Tick repellent

Posted by Reviewer3149606 on May 21, 2011

Bought as an alternate solution to tick repellent for dogs and myself during tick season. It works great. Put a few drops between dogs shoulder blades and rubbed it in and made a water-alcohol based solution for myself. Better than using chemicals

Smell so beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1121725 on Mar 15, 2009

This scent reminds me of being outside in the garden when the flowers are blooming - a nice distraction form this long New England winter. I use this in the bath and in my lotion. Fast shipping and great packaging. Will order again.