Nice green scent

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 13, 2011

Per some of the EO websites, there are two main fragrances of Geranium oil, depending on where it is harvested. The place of origin of this oil, Egypt, suggests it will be a "greener" scent, while the other places of origin like China can produce more "floral" varieties (Aura Cacia' brand). The "floral" kinds cost more. I settled on this "greener" version and I'm happy with it. Imagine that you were smelling your garden geraniums at the same time as your husband was cutting the grass....you would get both scents. That is what this geranium smells like to me.

Smells exactly like rose syrup!

Posted by thiviya on Jan 08, 2013

I have never smelt a geranium before, but this is what was missing in my oil collection - a full-on floral aroma oil. It reminds me of rose syrup, which is popular in Southeast Asia among other places. I combine this with rose, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and lavandin, and the resulting scent really relaxes me without being too heady. It's a summer-y smell, makes you feel like you're in a field of flowers in full bloom.

Tick repellent

Posted by Reviewer3149606 on May 21, 2011

Bought as an alternate solution to tick repellent for dogs and myself during tick season. It works great. Put a few drops between dogs shoulder blades and rubbed it in and made a water-alcohol based solution for myself. Better than using chemicals

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Sep 28, 2008

Very good quality oil that I use when I have sinusitis. I massage the nasal sinuses and it seems to help.

Smell so beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1121725 on Mar 15, 2009

This scent reminds me of being outside in the garden when the flowers are blooming - a nice distraction form this long New England winter. I use this in the bath and in my lotion. Fast shipping and great packaging. Will order again.

ahh geranium

Posted by 5173912760160189202 on Jun 10, 2013

sooo refreshingly floral without being overwhelming... geranium uses include in the wash, facials, pet beds, on the sheets... WORTH IT

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Feb 20, 2011

Excellent as insect reppelent. Love the smell

smells like roses

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

interesting oil. it smells like a type of roses I know. I use mixed with jojoba oil for my skin.

good product for good price

Posted by 5645571227247366038 on Jul 13, 2012

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix. It worked.

A great price!!

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Aug 12, 2012

We put a few drops ofGeranium, Lavender and Majoram on a paper towel and put inside our pillow cases for a pleasant nights sleep. It really works for us. It is suppose to help with snoring. It doesn't always work but it is truly a pleasant smell to help you sleep.