smells like roses

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

interesting oil. it smells like a type of roses I know. I use mixed with jojoba oil for my skin.

Nice!

Posted by 4705801113715187866 on Jul 07, 2014

Geranium oil is good for alleviating PMS symptoms. The scent is floral.. like roses. Though not as sweet as I would like.

good product for good price

Posted by 5645571227247366038 on Jul 13, 2012

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix. It worked.

A great price!!

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Aug 12, 2012

We put a few drops ofGeranium, Lavender and Majoram on a paper towel and put inside our pillow cases for a pleasant nights sleep. It really works for us. It is suppose to help with snoring. It doesn't always work but it is truly a pleasant smell to help you sleep.

Muy efectivo para cerrar poros

Posted by BalkisMar on Feb 03, 2015

Añade unas gotas en la hidratante o mascarilla y veras tus poros disminuir notablemente. Es possible que notes un "escozor", es normal. Tambien se puede usar como aromaterapia

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

strong smell

Posted by Reviewer3268127 on Feb 25, 2011

smell is like an "old women" parfume :) but if you will not use more than 1 drop on approx. 30 ml its ok. Maybe I just don`t know how to use it.

It's pretty gross.

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 23, 2013

It smells awful. I use it on my laundry.

Post Shingles Neuralgia.

Posted by Reviewer1929306 on Jan 03, 2010

Excellent product my brother was in a lot of pain from a horrible pain after having shingles he got post shingles neuralgia and no medicine was helping him at all i found out about this product and I send it to him and thanks God it had taken care of his pain.

Delightful