Love it

Posted by Reviewer1543275 on Jul 02, 2010

I'm using it in both face & body oils. I love the smell and am especially happy with the results of the face oil. I will definitly buy again.

Sweet yet Potent

Posted by Reviewer1948817 on Jan 27, 2011

Geranium oil is excellent in skin care! The sweet scent can overpower some other essential oils so a little goes a long way.

Now foods does it again

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 01, 2012

Wonderful oil, at first opened and smelled it, was not what I was expecting, not so great...then I added a few drops as a room scent after cleaning one day. Came back a few hours later and could not figure out what smelled so pretty, it was the oil. So I have used it in my shampoo, almond oil, pet shampoo, all over. Best is adding a few drops to my unscented fab softener, sheets, clothes all smell wonderful. Have not been disappointed with any NOW Foods essential oils.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Jul 02, 2013

Good price for this valuable oil

nice smell

Posted by 5528634319010217476 on Apr 30, 2016

Diffuse it in my home and office. Everyone loves the sweet smell.

Gorgeous

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Mar 21, 2014

good quality - lovely aroma and long lasting I buy this often and will continue to do so (price is good too)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010

I use this as a body massage oil. It has a lovely scent. Add a few drops to your bath or mix it with a carrier oil. It makes my room smell really nice too.

Geranium

Posted by Reviewer2998031 on Nov 30, 2007

Reached my expectations!

Has an undertone of scent I can't put my finger on

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

It smells ok, but NOW essential oils have always been exception. I am not sure if it is this batch or not, ut there seems to be an undertone that clashes with the geranium scent I would expect.

NI FÚ NI FÁ

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo uso combinado en un difusor especial para aceites esenciales con aceite de citronela que es para ahuyentar los mosquitos, leí que mezclandolo con aceite de geranio era más tolerante para los bebés de la casa y por eso lo compre, pero sinceramente no volvería a comprarlo, huele fatal (al menos a mi me lo parece) ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||