Not a happy camper :(

Posted by Reviewer1985880 on Jan 31, 2012

This smells nothing like a good quality ginger oil. I'm surprised because Now Foods usually has a great smelling oils. This doesn't even really smell like ginger to me at all!!

smells musty

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013

this is not good. It smells like its been made of mouldy ginger. Will not use, well may find a use for it in the garden as bug deterrent

Smells degraded

Posted by Essentialoiljunkie on Apr 07, 2014

It smells like it has been improperly stored. Purchased 15 bottles of Now Foods Essential oils and this has been the only bad one.

Very Disappointed

Posted by 5634351598171630099 on May 25, 2016

Smells like mouldy ginger. Maybe this batch was rotten? I get that some scents are "musky, but this smells unsanitary... I love the smell of fresh ginger, and have smelled other ginger essential oils in the past. I've ordered many Now Foods Oils, and this is the only stinker. Very sad, was looking forward to this one... now I'll have to find something to do with it other than chuck it and cut my losses. I'll never buy ginger again online without smelling it first. My advice, SKIP IT... Now Foods has many wonderfully fragrant oils, this is not one of them.

Smells really bad!

Posted by 5003034969544407565 on Aug 16, 2016

There's a hint of ginger but a very strong stale smell. It's basically useless as I see it.

Don't buy this! Stinks!!

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

i have been using ginger EO for quite sometime so though of trying this since it is less pricey than the current ones i am using. Bad Decision. this oil smell like rotten food. i almost puke when i opened and smell it. i toss out the entire bottle.

Unsatisfactory and disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2407507 on Mar 20, 2014

It doesn't smell like ginger. It smells rancid, therefore, I will be unable to use it in my aromatherapy blends. Hopefully, iHerb will issue a refund and take this particular lot off the shelves until the vendor corrects the deficiencies.

Now Foods Ginger Oil

Posted by Reviewer2576125 on Jan 21, 2009

I didn't care for this. The oil seemed stale, rank or spoiled.

I wish there were a 0

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 23, 2013

It's disgusting. It's almost useless. I add a few drops to laundry. I regret buying ginger oil. ㅜ_ㅜ

Smell so strange!

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 28, 2016

Hard to overcome this smell as its smell likes ginger keeping in a long time and turning bad. As most instruction said to combine with Orange oil, I bought another bottle of orange oil and hope the sweet orange's smell can cover all ginger's smell.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »