• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Many great uses

Posted by Reviewer2120854 on Jul 28, 2008

My Aromatherapy book says Grapefruit has an uplifting effect on the mind. I add a few drops to my lotion, or Witch Hazel for a refreshing skin toner. For a wonderful all-purpose spray cleaner for counter tops and bathroom fixtures, I mix equal parts of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle, add a few drops of Grapefruit oil and 1 or 2 drops of liquid soap. It’s a good way to avoid the chemical household cleaners. Try it.

for crave relief

Posted by Reviewer3300632 on Jun 04, 2009

Place a few drops on your wrists & rub together & position wrists at nostrils & inhale & hold in lungs for a count of ten about three times per session and this will stop smoking and food cravings...until you need again. Use as often as needed.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Add in the tonic, face cream and body. Cosmetic effect: Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands and the amount of, brightens and whitens the skin care product for oily skin. Cleanses, tightens pores. Soothes the skin. Improve metabolic processes in the skin. Increases the tone of the hair. Restores greasy secretion with greasy hair. With prolonged use of high pollution and eliminates gluing hair. Strengthens nails. Visit my page for more reviews...

very good

Posted by Scilla2009 on Mar 12, 2012

I love the smell of grapefruit, a few drops in the body cream for cellulite and stretch marks are well evens out the skin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Apr 09, 2012

I use with coconut oil as a fat-minimizing body moisturizer, in conjunction with diet and exercise, of course!

Very grapefruity

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007

Good, strong grapefruit fragrance

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Dec 09, 2008

I use this for a ton of sprays and mixtures! I even put a couple dropes on my toner pads to help keep my acne in check. Smells great!

Rids The Body Of Fats

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 31, 2010

This stuff is great. I read online that it will break down the 'bad fats' in our bodies. It sure does, I love the way it works. iHerb shipped super fast, as always.

Great smell

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 23, 2011

Great Grapefruit oil and great smell!

Smells lovely! Light, citrusy and lifts the mood!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.