Ok

Posted by 5714186670608650813 on Sep 22, 2013

Fruity

Refreshing scent

Posted by Reviewer1668563 on Aug 12, 2013

Great for adding to the aroma-burner with lavender or eucalyptus, for that bright refreshing touch :)

good

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Aug 08, 2013

love it, uplifting. best priced among other brands.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I love this oil in the bath. It reduces fluid retention and is said to reduce cellulite- mix with milk into a bath and stay in for fifteen minutes. An excellent addition to my body oil and night skin treatment for its rejuvenating properties. One word of caution- don't use before sun exposure as this can increase your risk of burning without inducing a faster tan! This is true of all citrus oils- so use at night or apply sunscreen.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G smelllllllllllll!!!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

I use this oil in all of my skin care products and use a few drops on my tamples when i do my yoga.... makes me happy :)

VERY NICE SMELL, BUT careful on skin and quantities because grapefruit is known to have some toxicity

Posted by Reviewer3082724 on Jun 14, 2013

I also strongy recommend, mint, clove. Definitely not cinnamon because it just smells so strong it's hard to get the original conammon small we all know, the oil is too sweet-smelling with makes it smell a bit nauseous. STar anise too but too a lesser extent.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Add in the tonic, face cream and body. Cosmetic effect: Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands and the amount of, brightens and whitens the skin care product for oily skin. Cleanses, tightens pores. Soothes the skin. Improve metabolic processes in the skin. Increases the tone of the hair. Restores greasy secretion with greasy hair. With prolonged use of high pollution and eliminates gluing hair. Strengthens nails. Visit my page for more reviews...

A winner!

Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013

Smells like paradise ;-)

Good for sauna

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I use this to mix a sauna water solution to pour on the stones. It's a bit sweet for my taste but when mixed with eucalyptus it smells well.

Huele genial

Posted by ilunn1988 on Sep 17, 2012

mas que a pomelo me huele a cascara de naranja y el olor no perdura demasiado