Now Foods, Essential Oils, Grapefruit, 1 fl oz (30ml)

Great value

Posted by drewmastro From Australia on Jun 25, 2013

I love this oil in the bath. It reduces fluid retention and is said to reduce cellulite- mix with milk into a bath and stay in for fifteen minutes. An excellent addition to my body oil and night skin treatment for its rejuvenating properties. One word of caution- don't use before sun exposure as this can increase your risk of burning without inducing a faster tan! This is true of all citrus oils- so use at night or apply sunscreen.

A winner!

Posted by Reviewer2414024 From Israel on Apr 16, 2013

Smells like paradise ;-)

VERY NICE SMELL, BUT careful on skin and quantities because grapefruit is known to have some toxicity

Posted by Reviewer3082724 From Singapore on Jun 14, 2013

I also strongy recommend, mint, clove. Definitely not cinnamon because it just smells so strong it's hard to get the original conammon small we all know, the oil is too sweet-smelling with makes it smell a bit nauseous. STar anise too but too a lesser extent.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G smelllllllllllll!!!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 From Israel on Jun 24, 2013

I use this oil in all of my skin care products and use a few drops on my tamples when i do my yoga.... makes me happy :)

Great Fragrance!

Posted by Jasmine44 From New York on Apr 18, 2012

I wear this as a fragrance on occasion & also diffuse it along with lemon to give my whole house a fresh smell. Since I usually forego fragrance in cleaning products this provides a clean aroma throughout the house.