Worst "Jasmine" oil ever

Posted by aRPiieS on May 26, 2011

This really does not smell even slightly jasmine, everything else yes and that everything else is some what totally screwed up bunch, putrid apples, flower shop's compost etc. Tried to mix this with essence free bath soap and still even in very low mix ratio the end result is horrific. Can't even donate this to my worst enemy because I really don't want even him to smell this. Be careful, the statement "Jasmine oil with other fragrances" should raise questions, so choose some REAL jasmine product, it smells good, this does not.

Horrible Herbal Scent

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Apr 02, 2009

owning my own personal jasmine flowers, drinking jasmine tea, and loving jasmines in general; this was a huge dissapointment has a terrible herbal scent, and is virtually useless

Looovely Jasmine!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This oil is great!Very good.I use this in my living room and I'm just crazy about the scent. I have two large jasmine plants in that room inside for the winter and it's almost like smelling them in bloom.

lov'in it!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Mar 05, 2010

smells amazing, just like jasmine flowers! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I love the fact that unlike perfumes, essential oil is safe and non-toxic. It's like my trademark scent now!

okay

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

Smells pretty strong. Not very much like the plant though, so be warned.

USE FOR DRYER

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Apr 21, 2011

I PUT A FEW DROPS ON A WET RAG AND DRY WITH CLOTHS AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS.

LOVE IT - GREAT PRICE FOR THE VALUE

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Apr 14, 2010

Use on my dog to repel fleas, and ticks. Mix with Rosemary oil, Tea Tree, and Jasmine for nice aroma. DO NOT USE ON CATS ESPECIALLY THE TEA TREE EUCALYPTUS OIL...

My most favorite scent

Posted by Reviewer1014379 on Mar 02, 2009

This oil is absolutely wonderful, I use it as perfume and my husband loves it!!! I always get comments from people about what scent I'm wearing.

Lucious

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Mar 25, 2011

It's not 100% Jasmine (otherwise $$$) but the fragrance is dreamy and sensual. I love it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Mar 09, 2014

Lovely flowery scent with a hint of jasmin. I use it for perfume and for as loundry scent. Love the smell, really.