Worst "Jasmine" oil ever

Posted by aRPiieS on May 26, 2011

This really does not smell even slightly jasmine, everything else yes and that everything else is some what totally screwed up bunch, putrid apples, flower shop's compost etc. Tried to mix this with essence free bath soap and still even in very low mix ratio the end result is horrific. Can't even donate this to my worst enemy because I really don't want even him to smell this. Be careful, the statement "Jasmine oil with other fragrances" should raise questions, so choose some REAL jasmine product, it smells good, this does not.

Horrible Herbal Scent

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Apr 02, 2009

owning my own personal jasmine flowers, drinking jasmine tea, and loving jasmines in general; this was a huge dissapointment has a terrible herbal scent, and is virtually useless

Looovely Jasmine!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

This oil is great!Very good.I use this in my living room and I'm just crazy about the scent. I have two large jasmine plants in that room inside for the winter and it's almost like smelling them in bloom.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2558428 on Oct 08, 2008

Smells pretty strong. Not very much like the plant though, so be warned.

USE FOR DRYER

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Apr 21, 2011

I PUT A FEW DROPS ON A WET RAG AND DRY WITH CLOTHS AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS.

lov'in it!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Mar 05, 2010

smells amazing, just like jasmine flowers! I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I love the fact that unlike perfumes, essential oil is safe and non-toxic. It's like my trademark scent now!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Mar 09, 2014

Lovely flowery scent with a hint of jasmin. I use it for perfume and for as loundry scent. Love the smell, really.

Can't live without it....

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

I use for my oil hair masks (about 5 drops) for a pleasant smelling hair after wash. Smells stays for a whole day. And I looove jasmine. It's my favorite. The sweet smell of jasmine at any time of the year.

unexpected smell

Posted by 4995898206833463119 on Jan 04, 2015

it's not natural, smell like Insecticide, a little bit dissatisfied.

Headache

Posted by CheapAndChic on Nov 20, 2014

I didn't see the word 'fragrance' under the description, my fault. Caused me a headache when I put a few drops in my burner. Now Foods should rename it as 'fragrance oils' rather than 'essential oils'.