A Great Way to Experience Jasminum Grandiflorum

Posted by Reviewer1746353 on Jul 11, 2012

This is a way to get a subtle but complete and full scent of jasmine essential oil. At 100% pure, jasmine is an orange-brown, thick liquid with an intense aroma. One drop goes a long way. Now Essential Oils gives us a 7.5% blend of pure jasmine mixed with grapeseed oil that works. Seven drops yields just over a half of drop of pure oil that I rub into the center of my forehead, temples and wrists, thus spreading it out and allowing it to give me a really great aromatherapy experience. It will lift your Spirit. After trying this oil, if you feel you want to take jasmine to the next level, there are some 100% pure absolute oils available commercially. Start here.

jasmine

Posted by Reviewer3132316 on Jan 01, 2011

the smell is divine

Sensual Aromatherapy

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

Jasmine promotes sensuality and relaxed awareness. It's really great for people with anxiety. I like to dab a little of this on my wrist as a natural perfume or add a few drops to my bath water. The scent is particularly beautiful in the spring and summer. Besides it's amazing scent, it also has antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and sedative properties. NOW Foods brand is always a great bargain.

Very strong scent

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

If you're after jasmine for aromatherapy don't pay any more, even diluted this is pure enough to smell as you'd expect! Lovely mixed in the bath and with moisturisers, great for all skin types as well, with healing and calming properties.

Smells delightful

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 12, 2010

Wonderful for perfume

my favourite smell

Posted by Reviewer1912404 on Jul 28, 2010

A very fine smell.A healthier option of smelling nice without the chemicals of the purfumes

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Nov 18, 2008

Very good. Use to make different products with.

Instead of Perfume

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Oct 31, 2009

I enjoy using this oil instead of perfume because it is less likely to cause allergic reactions on me and others I come in contact with. I love the smell of it:)

Now Foods Jasmine Absolute Oil is the best

Posted by Reviewer1229182 on Nov 07, 2009

I have tried two different Jasmine Absolute products from iHerb. I like this one the best. It is very jasminey. It makes a great deodorant; everyone loves it.

Strong fragrance, excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007

I made the mistake of adding too much to my lotion since the bottle says it comes prediluted. This is VERY potent jasmine. Just a little will do.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »