• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Mar 14, 2011

I add a few drops of this oil to clean the floor and it makes the house smell nice. This is the first time I try this brand of oil. Will try the orange oil soon

so wintery!

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Dec 13, 2011

Strong foresty smell

sinus opener

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on May 23, 2011

strong, full strength, very good. I use it with my netti pot for sinus' and I mix it with other oils and use daily for cellulite. Very good.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Feb 14, 2011

Wonderful flora berry smell!! I dab a bit of this with Lavender essential oil on my pillow at night! Did a great job of putting me to sleep fast!

Now Foods is the Best Brand I've Found for Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer2357891 on Nov 03, 2010

I discovered Now Food's Essential Oils around 15 years ago. The reason I like them is because of the quality: purity as well as their attention to stability before and after the oil is in my care. (The oil is contained in a dark brown, glass bottle in order to minimize breakdown & molecular exchange.) Many other brands dilute the potency of the essential oil before bottling it for resale. But doing so makes such therapeutic oils not conform to the definition "essential oil". I much prefer working with the essential oils and using my own "carrier" substances for making appropriate dilutions for each purpose. Each ounce of essential oil will last for years & years given that normal use is just a drop mixed into an emollient of your choosing. Although I use many essential oils, Juniper Berry is one of my favorites! It smells wonderful & really works for me as several different therapies.

Top quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've tried various brands and this is up there with the best! Great value for money. Excellent for balancing oily skin, detoxifying the skin (smokers and those who enjoy their wine like myself should try it for face and in the bath) and as a general wrinkle and body treatment suitable for all skin types

Another nice jewel hard to find right here at iherb

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

I have used this oil in combination with other complementary oils to create a nice home scent. I have also used it sparingly in combination with other oils as a nice masculine romantic fragrance.

mix this with grapefruit body shampoo

Posted by flaxenc on Dec 01, 2012

i have a grapefruit body shampoo but i felt the scent is too fake. So i added 20 drops of this oil in the shampoo for its diuretic properties and surprisingly it scent mixed well with grapefruit scent.

Wonderful smell

Posted by Reviewer3314729 on Feb 25, 2010

This has a wonderful aroma. I would buy it again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Mar 04, 2008

Now Foods makes the best products. Smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »