Something changed

Posted by 5435247534796999321 on Jul 22, 2016

I have been using this product for over 5 years. In January 2016 I ordered a couple of bottles and both had a strange odor as if something else (menthol) had been mixed in. Very dissapointed and sad as this is WAS my family's favorite I will not be able to use. wasted money

moldy and stale

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jun 12, 2016

Smelt funny at first, and when used on cotton balls in closets and drawers, the whole area and items smelled moldy and the smell lingers long. When I compared with Nature's Alchemy's and Aura Cacia, and a couple months later this smells completely moldy and rotten! So bad when I opened the cap that I immediately threw away. Can't believe I used it on the bedding and closets. 곰팡내나고 옷장과 침구에 썼는데 모든 옷에 곰팡내가 쩔어 안빠져요 ㅠㅠ 네이쳐스 알케미나 (불가리안 라벤더 추천) 오라 카시아로 사세요. 네이쳐스게 향과 질이 더 좋은 것 같아요.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jun 20, 2016

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by 4680423778733382065 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

Nay

Posted by kweemeng on Dec 18, 2015

The oil is diluted...not strong.

Posted by 4956521236416446921 on Feb 20, 2016

Smell is not good. It's looks like basil.

It won't smell

Posted by 5315564549745929089 on May 13, 2014

lack of fragnancy. I suspect it's not 100% essential oil. You got what you pay for. If I buy 100% essential oil, I have to pay over $12, but this is cheap. U can emagine why.

not a good oil

Posted by 5011013304584807151 on Oct 10, 2014

My first order of Lavender oil 1 fl(30ml) it smelled very nice and strong and I loved it then I ordered a bigger bottle of lavender oil 4 fl.oz (118ml) I was disappointed I was not the same as the small bottle, be careful when you decide to buy this products, I do not trust this product and I'll not buy this products again.

jj

Posted by 5314375978909594686 on Jun 02, 2015

not strong enough and need to pour many many