July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Dried lavender scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

I love it!

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

It smells amazing! I have smelt and used better Lavender but for this price the quality is amazing. Really good for linen sprays and cleaning products etc. I also put some in Now jojoba or avocado oil and use for on the body at bed time - nice and soothing.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

I'm very happy with this lavender oil. It makes me get rid of my stress headache. I simply use few drops in my aroma lamp and inhale it. And the headache it's gone after a while.

Helps relieve stress and headaches

Posted by Reviewer1418149 on Feb 22, 2012

This product has helped to relieve anxiety and headaches, without taking over the counter medicines. I rub it into my temples along with coconut oil or jojoba oil or just smell the aroma.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously.