great quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

I'm very happy with this lavender oil. It makes me get rid of my stress headache. I simply use few drops in my aroma lamp and inhale it. And the headache it's gone after a while.

Real bargain for pure natural lavender oil

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Love the aroma with natural essential oil. Great price with 30ml. Will continue to use it and try other aroma of Now essential oils. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

There are better options

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

Strong lavender smell

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I use this as a natural fragrance in my body wash and hand soaps. I make my own from pure castile soap and almond oil. Add as many drops to get the amount of lavender fragrance you desire. For hand soap, use a foaming soap pump bottle: add about a 1/2 inch of castile soap in bottom, a little almond oil, 10 drops lavender oil and several drops tea tree oil (an antibcterial) and you have your own anti bacterial foaming hand soap. It is so much cheaper and no toxic ingredients.

Nice

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on Nov 26, 2015

It is worth to buy.

Lovely scent

Posted by 5755223088255992619 on Sep 29, 2015

I have read lots of reviews on the benefits of lavender oil. It was my first time trying this. And I must say that i have no regrets. i used a couple of drops together with almond oil for my hair and my hair was so soft and smelled very pleasant for the entire day. This oil is surely in my daily hair care regime.

lavender oil

Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Apr 07, 2016

nice scent, very happy with this oil

it's good

Posted by 5733541171475148330 on Apr 09, 2016

Lavender Essential Oils

Posted by 5486257110698729019 on Dec 23, 2015

I just received mine yesterday and i could not believe the smell of this Lavender is the same as my lavender young living. I will order a lot more of this...