Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

There are better options

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

Dried lavender scent

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Smells like dried lavender rather than lavender flowers "in bloom", i.e. slight sour scent, not as floral as I would have liked and is found in other brands of lavender essential oil. That said, it is not unpleasant but I would choose another brand.

Strong lavender smell

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I use this as a natural fragrance in my body wash and hand soaps. I make my own from pure castile soap and almond oil. Add as many drops to get the amount of lavender fragrance you desire. For hand soap, use a foaming soap pump bottle: add about a 1/2 inch of castile soap in bottom, a little almond oil, 10 drops lavender oil and several drops tea tree oil (an antibcterial) and you have your own anti bacterial foaming hand soap. It is so much cheaper and no toxic ingredients.

Real bargain for pure natural lavender oil

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Love the aroma with natural essential oil. Great price with 30ml. Will continue to use it and try other aroma of Now essential oils. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

No substitute for right NOW!

Posted by 5592234819921426103 on Oct 17, 2014

You see why they have the best reviews. Every product I have ordered from them has exceeded my expectations. You get this HUGE bottle of essential oils for next to nothing.! Only a few drops put out a stream of wonderful lavender that is almost like you're being cuddled or hugged when around in the room it is filling. I am willing to say if they keep their standards where they are NOW, I will be a lifetime customer. I highly recommend this product and company.