Strong lavender smell

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 17, 2012

I use this as a natural fragrance in my body wash and hand soaps. I make my own from pure castile soap and almond oil. Add as many drops to get the amount of lavender fragrance you desire. For hand soap, use a foaming soap pump bottle: add about a 1/2 inch of castile soap in bottom, a little almond oil, 10 drops lavender oil and several drops tea tree oil (an antibcterial) and you have your own anti bacterial foaming hand soap. It is so much cheaper and no toxic ingredients.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

I'm very happy with this lavender oil. It makes me get rid of my stress headache. I simply use few drops in my aroma lamp and inhale it. And the headache it's gone after a while.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

There are better options

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

No offence but subjectively I do not like the fragrant of this bottle, it seems far from natural for me.

moldy and stale

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jun 12, 2016

Smelt funny at first, and when used on cotton balls in closets and drawers, the whole area and items smelled moldy and the smell lingers long. When I compared with Nature's Alchemy's and Aura Cacia, and a couple months later this smells completely moldy and rotten! So bad when I opened the cap that I immediately threw away. Can't believe I used it on the bedding and closets. 곰팡내나고 옷장과 침구에 썼는데 모든 옷에 곰팡내가 쩔어 안빠져요 ㅠㅠ 네이쳐스 알케미나 (불가리안 라벤더 추천) 오라 카시아로 사세요. 네이쳐스게 향과 질이 더 좋은 것 같아요.

it's good

Posted by 5733541171475148330 on Apr 09, 2016

Lavender Essential Oils

Posted by 5486257110698729019 on Dec 23, 2015

I just received mine yesterday and i could not believe the smell of this Lavender is the same as my lavender young living. I will order a lot more of this...

Fantastic!

Posted by 4845132755412174157 on Apr 10, 2016

One of my favorites!

Lovely scent

Posted by 5755223088255992619 on Sep 29, 2015

I have read lots of reviews on the benefits of lavender oil. It was my first time trying this. And I must say that i have no regrets. i used a couple of drops together with almond oil for my hair and my hair was so soft and smelled very pleasant for the entire day. This oil is surely in my daily hair care regime.

Nice