Do not show the produce country

Posted by 5251526607902156652 on Apr 02, 2013

A good essential oil should shown where the materials come from, this one did not. The scent is okay.

El olor no es lo que me imaginaba

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014

Todos tenemos grabado el olor que identificamos con la lavanda, no? No es exactamente el mismo olor que he encontrado en este producto; quizá porque no es un perfume, sino un aceite esencial. Lo he comprado para añadir al agua del humidificador que tienen mis hijos, esperando que la habitación adquiriera un suave olor relajante. No ha sido así, pero quizá es porque no estoy usando un difusor de aceites esenciales... No sé si hay diferencia con un humidificador corriente. A pesar de todo me gusta para echar un par de gotitas al baño. Y probablemente intentaré hacer algun producto casero con este aceite (una crema tipo vicks vaporub, vela, etc).

leaked

Posted by 5488935563410992113 on Apr 23, 2016

The product itself is good but iherb did not do proper packaging and I received only half a bottle and the rest leaked. Very disappointing

Not what I expected

Posted by 5261434442034686477 on Jul 07, 2014

Does not really smell like Lavender.

Scent is "off"

Posted by Reviewer2403207 on Sep 21, 2014

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Not great quality

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jun 20, 2016

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by 4680423778733382065 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

Real lavender for relax

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Мery pleasant smell, such as everyone also represents itself(himself) a lavender. It is possible to use in an aromatherapy to calm down or for aromatization of cases, or for protection against insects. I like to add lavender oil in salt for an evening bath

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.