Scent is "off"

Posted by Reviewer2403207 on Sep 21, 2014

I usually love NOW foods products, but this one, like another reviewer mentioned, smells slightly "off". It doesn't really smell like real lavender. It almost smells oxidized or just an oil gone "bad", although I know it's not. In fact, taking a whiff from this bottle made me nauseous, and that never happens with the other lavender oil I bought from another company. So although this oil may have the same effects as other more expensive lavender oils, if you're drawn to lavender oil because of its beautiful scent then this is definitely not it. PS: I've purchased high quality lavender oil in the past from reputable essential oil companies that smell like real lavender. But they also cost 3 times as much. The company I use charges $22 per 1 oz lavender. This lavender oil was just ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Not great quality

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by 4680423778733382065 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jun 20, 2016

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

Real lavender for relax

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Мery pleasant smell, such as everyone also represents itself(himself) a lavender. It is possible to use in an aromatherapy to calm down or for aromatization of cases, or for protection against insects. I like to add lavender oil in salt for an evening bath

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great

Posted by 5569326650536219146 on Dec 26, 2013

My mother loved. The lavender help her relax and sleep

I love lavender

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Jan 10, 2014

It relaxes and I use it with coconut oil as a deodorant. Good price :)

Lavely!

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

A lovely strong lavender. Can;t wait to use in my soap making. I have already used this in my balm making and it has mixed well with the other components.

Great price and size

Posted by Reviewer1516313 on Nov 21, 2013

I found it was cheaper for me to order this from iherb including shipping and exhange rate than it was to find near me. The bottle is a great size and it has worked perfectly.