Not great quality

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by 4680423778733382065 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

moldy and stale

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jun 12, 2016

Smelt funny at first, and when used on cotton balls in closets and drawers, the whole area and items smelled moldy and the smell lingers long. When I compared with Nature's Alchemy's and Aura Cacia, and a couple months later this smells completely moldy and rotten! So bad when I opened the cap that I immediately threw away. Can't believe I used it on the bedding and closets. 곰팡내나고 옷장과 침구에 썼는데 모든 옷에 곰팡내가 쩔어 안빠져요 ㅠㅠ 네이쳐스 알케미나 (불가리안 라벤더 추천) 오라 카시아로 사세요. 네이쳐스게 향과 질이 더 좋은 것 같아요.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jun 20, 2016

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

Real lavender for relax

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Мery pleasant smell, such as everyone also represents itself(himself) a lavender. It is possible to use in an aromatherapy to calm down or for aromatization of cases, or for protection against insects. I like to add lavender oil in salt for an evening bath

very calming

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on Jun 28, 2012

lavender oil is very calming when used with an aromatherapy diffuser. this is also a large amount of it.

Love this.

Posted by luckylinnie on Apr 23, 2013

Love this oil the best, great smell. It can use in many ways.味道真的纯啊。。。可以做成护肤品来使用。天天闻闻,舒缓压力,平静心情放松。

Lavender Essential Oil

Posted by 5297208385371846467 on May 01, 2012

Love Now Food Essential Oils...Great products and Great Prices! No headaches with Essential Oils! :)

from spain

Posted by Reviewer2531877 on Mar 21, 2012

esta bien

Lovely

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

AS with all NOW oils, excellent quality continues. True lavender scent and a large size for the price.