Not great quality

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

If this is your only option , then fine buy it. Oils are best if are of food-grade and therapeutic quality. This fails the test.

not sure about 100% pure

Posted by 4680423778733382065 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the lavender oil as sprays on my clothes. I bought some differnt bottles from France and they work very well for me. And now I just take this one from Iherb, what can I say, you can directly throw it away if you compare this one with the france ladender oil.

moldy and stale

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Jun 12, 2016

Smelt funny at first, and when used on cotton balls in closets and drawers, the whole area and items smelled moldy and the smell lingers long. When I compared with Nature's Alchemy's and Aura Cacia, and a couple months later this smells completely moldy and rotten! So bad when I opened the cap that I immediately threw away. Can't believe I used it on the bedding and closets. 곰팡내나고 옷장과 침구에 썼는데 모든 옷에 곰팡내가 쩔어 안빠져요 ㅠㅠ 네이쳐스 알케미나 (불가리안 라벤더 추천) 오라 카시아로 사세요. 네이쳐스게 향과 질이 더 좋은 것 같아요.

bottles missing and lavender smashed

Posted by 4646834807826790858 on Jun 20, 2016

My package came with a bottle of lavender oil smashed from poor packaging and I was missing my Anise and Cedarwood oils. A bit shocked at how many things were wrong with this order. How do I get my money refunded??!

Real lavender for relax

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Мery pleasant smell, such as everyone also represents itself(himself) a lavender. It is possible to use in an aromatherapy to calm down or for aromatization of cases, or for protection against insects. I like to add lavender oil in salt for an evening bath

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great

Posted by 5569326650536219146 on Dec 26, 2013

My mother loved. The lavender help her relax and sleep

I love lavender

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Jan 10, 2014

It relaxes and I use it with coconut oil as a deodorant. Good price :)

Lavely!

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

A lovely strong lavender. Can;t wait to use in my soap making. I have already used this in my balm making and it has mixed well with the other components.

Great price and size

Posted by Reviewer1516313 on Nov 21, 2013

I found it was cheaper for me to order this from iherb including shipping and exhange rate than it was to find near me. The bottle is a great size and it has worked perfectly.