LEUKEMIA SURVIVER - SSOOOOO CALMING

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 13, 2014

Help me to go to sleep and smell so good. At a fraction of the cost. THIS IS THE REAL THING. If you like my reviews please click on my link to see more and use my code to get a rebate on your first order!

Excellent

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I love this oil, it smells wonderful. I've used it to scent soaps and to mix in hair oils and body lotions (and even put a few drops in the car to freshen it up) :)

so strong

Posted by Njoudaj on Jul 04, 2014

i didn't like it because the smell of the lavender was so strong , i almost suffocated !

Great for relaxation!

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014

Lavender works great for relaxing me when i have a migraine headache and perfect for back pain. Just dab a little on my temples and along my jawline for a headache. Rub some down my spine for back pain or spasms.

Good value, but...

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 29, 2014

Not giving 5 stars because I have tried other more expensive ones that are amazing! It does not have the "depth" or should I say, richness in this lavender scent. Possibly like in some oils, there's 1st press, 2nd press, extra versions. -------------- Therefore, for "casual setting" this oil in diffuser will serve the purpose. For "romantic" & "de-stress" session, you would most likely to get another stronger/richer brand for the purpose. ------------- Click Yes below if you find this review helpful

Excellent product

Posted by 5308227345895973860 on Apr 19, 2014

This lavendar is an excellent product. I use this in my diffuser and it lasts as much as any lavendar I have bought which is 5 times as much. Highly recommended.

Value for Money!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

Like Now Foods' Peppermint, this larger bottle is really worth the money because Lavender's one of those Essential Oils that does so many things. Again, it's an ingredient in my daughter's eczema's mix, in repellent spray, in skin healing (general), for calming, for skin care, for bruises... Lavender's an ESSENTIAL Essential Oil, and is a basic EO in any EO cupboard. And Now Foods' Lavender is really worth the money.

Excellent choice - NOW Foods

Posted by 4634306881704988816 on Feb 06, 2014

I like Now Foods essentials oils. Love it love it love it!! Reasonable prices and good quality, wide array of sizes and varieties. I blend my own concoction perfume, refresh mist, lotion with Now Foods essential oils.

Gifts of Lavender Oil

Posted by 5138034344221953479 on Jan 07, 2014

Two of my Daughters use essential oils. They appreciate the quality of the product. They love the products. Sincerely, Lynn Wilson

not good

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

It really is the smell of lavender. But relatively weak, as if mixed with another oil. I would not buy it again.