Best scent I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Jun 20, 2012

I've tried 2 other brands of Lavender Oil including the more expensive Organic type. Today I received the Now Foods Essential Oils, Lavender, in the 2 oz bottle, which is very reasonably priced and I find it to be a much more pleasing scent. I believe this is what I'll be buying from now on. I just mix it with some water, shake it up well and spray it in my bedroom at night. Spray a paper towel and put it in the chest with my sheets.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I was buying the small 0.5 oz and the quality is outstanding I had to order the bigger bottle this time. Scars, skin rash, strech marks diminished in just a few weeks. Love it!!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1677158 on Sep 25, 2012

All Now Foods essential oils that i've tried have been really nice. The oil has a fresh, soft and distinct scent of lavender.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Feb 03, 2012

The oil is o.k., its good, but not excellent. It works good as a treatment for ring worm together with tea tree oil.

Great product

Posted by MaDukesSaid on Jan 21, 2013

will buy again

Great for relaxation!

Posted by Reviewer3238081 on May 15, 2014

Lavender works great for relaxing me when i have a migraine headache and perfect for back pain. Just dab a little on my temples and along my jawline for a headache. Rub some down my spine for back pain or spasms.

Value for Money!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

Like Now Foods' Peppermint, this larger bottle is really worth the money because Lavender's one of those Essential Oils that does so many things. Again, it's an ingredient in my daughter's eczema's mix, in repellent spray, in skin healing (general), for calming, for skin care, for bruises... Lavender's an ESSENTIAL Essential Oil, and is a basic EO in any EO cupboard. And Now Foods' Lavender is really worth the money.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1196506 on Apr 19, 2011

I mix with vinegar for a fabric softener in my wash, mix with water for a room freshener, use it straight in my garbage pail. Love it!

very strong even diluted

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I was hesitant to use it on my skin after reading some reviews on sites and blogs about the side effects of lavender. I read that it will make ur skin prone to sun damage.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

one of my favourite essential oils brand and aroma