Took me a while to get used to the smell.

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Dec 09, 2008

The smell is very strong, but once I figured out how to dilute it properly I started enjoying it more.

Good product, would buy again. Good value

Posted by Reviewer2476831 on Aug 24, 2009

Nice in the bath tub or on scent cloths near fans.

Lovely scent

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

Lovely scent, plenty of ways to utilize it. I use it neat to massage on my toddler and realised he dont really like the scent and made him cant sleep at night. So i just add a few drops onto the bathroom floor while he is bathing, he seems to take it well.

The big bottle (118mls) does not have the insert for enabling a drop at a time. :(

Posted by 4963480733413953944 on May 17, 2016

I bought the big bottle to save as it is cheaper to buy the big bottle vs the smaller 30ml. However, there is no insert inside unlikely the 30ml bottle enabling a drop at a time, so i end up using and wasting more. In terms of the strength, it seems quite good. Smells lovely. Unfortunately the insert for the smaller bottle doesn't fit the big bottle.

KB

Posted by Reviewer3070389 on Sep 30, 2008

Great price!

NIce oil - good value

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Sep 07, 2013

Nice oil - good value

All time favorite

Posted by 5474524575323050552 on Mar 27, 2014

USes this as part of my cleaning agent at home. Been using this with no complains

Not the best qualilty

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Mar 27, 2014

but its cheap so I could use it to blend with my tea tree oil as an laundry disinfectant without burden!

REASONABLE PRICING

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Apr 13, 2014

Quality and pricing reasonable. Value for $.

No dripper !!

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

I was happy to pay $ for $$$value. One night, my room lights were off, using the dim tealight lumination, I reached out for this Lavender bottle to add more drops to my diffuser solution. GOSH!!! I ended up pouring the oil into the dish! The next half hour or so, I was busy filling up other containers the concentrated liquid for later use. Will be better if the manufacturer puts in dripper. Using scissors, it is very easy to remove the dripper for pouring / mixing .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »