Lovely lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer3339189 on Nov 22, 2008

This particular brand of lavender oil is high quality, and iHerb's price is hard to beat.

Natural Remedy for fleas and ticks

Posted by Reviewer2111556 on Jul 08, 2009

Tried the mixture of Cedarwood and Lavender oils on the dogs for flea/tick protection. After 3 months I give it a thumbs up!

I keep it everywhere!

Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012

Now that I have a big bottle of this, which is much less expensive than buying lots of little ones or trying to keep track of one little bottle, I've used it to re-fill several smaller bottles that I keep in handy places: * in the kitchen as it's incredibly effective on burns * in the bathroom for my morning facewash (I put a few drops in hot water and then pop the face washer in to cleanse my face) * in my handbag. After my baby nephew was burnt with hot tea while we were out at a restaurant I'm never without it * in the car first aid kit for wounds and insect bites * in the laundry to add to my wash for a lovely scent and also add it to my own freshener sprays with pine and eucalyptus.

Good price but

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Oct 11, 2008

Good value, but not as strong as other lavender oils i've used.

awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009

i bought this oil to use for several reasons. i've mixed it with citronella and lemongrass, as a bug repellant. i've put this directly on bug bites and scrapes. great for aromatherapy as well.

good for soap

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Sep 02, 2009

Four onces scents eight pounds of my castille soap. The scent stays in the soap for as long as it takes to use the soap.

Posted by Reviewer2969112 on Mar 22, 2009

It smells soo wonderful and makes my hair smell wonderful :o)

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

I put this in oil and lotion.

Posted by Reviewer3060898 on Mar 26, 2008

I haven't used this oil yet. I bought it to use as part of the mixture for glass painting trace lines. This, along with clove oil, smells a lot better than other oils and helps to make a paint mixture of the proper consistency to use with a pen. You may want to show in your advertisements that your oils are pure enough to use in glass painting. www.elenawright.com

Posted by Reviewer2192383 on Aug 20, 2008

Lovely relaxing long-lasting scent, take care with spillage, top has wide opening.