All time favorite

Posted by 5474524575323050552 on Mar 27, 2014

USes this as part of my cleaning agent at home. Been using this with no complains

Terrible--hardly any aroma

Posted by Reviewer1072654 on Mar 24, 2014

Maybe I got a bad batch, but this might as well be cooking oil, for all its absolutely weak lavender fragrance. Compared to other pure lavender oils I have at home, this one has about one percent the aromatic strength. Hoping for a refund.

Lavender: smells goood and is so cheap

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 04, 2014

We love it because of the soothing smell. And it is cheap.

Impressed

Posted by 5676544765970436726 on Jan 28, 2014

I'm very happy to have found a great brand along with a great website to purchase my essential oils from. I read a lot of reviews on this brand and I was hesitant because of the lower price, but I can say that for me this is perfect and money saving. The only difference in this and the other brands is the price! Great oils!

essential oils

Posted by 5148830470257742539 on Jan 22, 2014

Lovely fragrance. Quality product.

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2471080 on Nov 07, 2013

This oil is very watery and does not last long on a heated diffuser. The smell is very artificial and can gives you a headache instead of calming your senses. Will not buy again.

Smells heavenly

Posted by 5168319447264946131 on Oct 09, 2013

Am using it as part of my non chemical cleaning aids. Smells great. Relaxing as an air freshener too. Would recommend product

Best ever Lavender Oil

Posted by 5726617010333761769 on Sep 30, 2013

I have bought a lot of lavender oil usually trying to get the least expensive. The pure essential oil is worth the price definitely. I use it mostly for infusion as I cannot take sedatives. This oil is fantastic. Very full and pure rich scent. So glad I have a place to acquire it.

Use it for folliculitis

Posted by Merinee on Sep 09, 2013

Works quite good for my folliculitis on chest.

Great Size

Posted by CindyW on Sep 07, 2013

We use lavender oil for cleaning and aromatherapy. I also mix it with coconut oil and rub it on my face to help treat acne. Works great! Check out my user page for other helpful reviews.