Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

laundry boost

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Feb 05, 2009

I add this to the rinse water when I do laundry especially sheets and let it sit for a while. It makes the whole house smell great and the sheets too.

Lovely lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer3339189 on Nov 22, 2008

This particular brand of lavender oil is high quality, and iHerb's price is hard to beat.

I keep it everywhere!

Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012

Now that I have a big bottle of this, which is much less expensive than buying lots of little ones or trying to keep track of one little bottle, I've used it to re-fill several smaller bottles that I keep in handy places: * in the kitchen as it's incredibly effective on burns * in the bathroom for my morning facewash (I put a few drops in hot water and then pop the face washer in to cleanse my face) * in my handbag. After my baby nephew was burnt with hot tea while we were out at a restaurant I'm never without it * in the car first aid kit for wounds and insect bites * in the laundry to add to my wash for a lovely scent and also add it to my own freshener sprays with pine and eucalyptus.

Good price but

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Oct 11, 2008

Good value, but not as strong as other lavender oils i've used.

awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009

i bought this oil to use for several reasons. i've mixed it with citronella and lemongrass, as a bug repellant. i've put this directly on bug bites and scrapes. great for aromatherapy as well.