Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Items 11-15 of 146 total
« Previous |
| Next »
Lovely lavender oil
2 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer3339189 on Nov 22, 2008
This particular brand of lavender oil is high quality, and iHerb's price is hard to beat.
Was this review helpful to you?
Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.
Natural Remedy for fleas and ticks
Posted by Reviewer2111556 on Jul 08, 2009
Tried the mixture of Cedarwood and Lavender oils on the dogs for flea/tick protection.
After 3 months I give it a thumbs up!
I keep it everywhere!
Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012
Now that I have a big bottle of this, which is much less expensive than buying lots of little ones or trying to keep track of one little bottle, I've used it to re-fill several smaller bottles that I keep in handy places:
* in the kitchen as it's incredibly effective on burns
* in the bathroom for my morning facewash (I put a few drops in hot water and then pop the face washer in to cleanse my face)
* in my handbag. After my baby nephew was burnt with hot tea while we were out at a restaurant I'm never without it
* in the car first aid kit for wounds and insect bites
* in the laundry to add to my wash for a lovely scent
and also add it to my own freshener sprays with pine and eucalyptus.
Good price but
Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Oct 11, 2008
Good value, but not as strong as other lavender oils i've used.
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009
i bought this oil to use for several reasons. i've mixed it with citronella and lemongrass, as a bug repellant. i've put this directly on bug bites and scrapes. great for aromatherapy as well.