Little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer3032790 on Oct 24, 2007

Just a dropper full of this in a spray bottle of diluted white vinegar makes a lovely cleaning solution. I add it to shampoos and body scrubs as well. Doesn't take much at all!

Lavender Oil

Posted by Reviewer3060898 on Mar 26, 2008

I haven't used this oil yet. I bought it to use as part of the mixture for glass painting trace lines. This, along with clove oil, smells a lot better than other oils and helps to make a paint mixture of the proper consistency to use with a pen. You may want to show in your advertisements that your oils are pure enough to use in glass painting. www.elenawright.com

good for soap

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Sep 02, 2009

Four onces scents eight pounds of my castille soap. The scent stays in the soap for as long as it takes to use the soap.

Calming

Posted by 5031526801099504564 on Jan 08, 2013

I use the lavender to rid myself of headaches and help me to destress. I put a drop on each wrist, temple, and sometimes below my nose.

Time-tested good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have used this brand of lavender oil for many years, adding it to castile soap, lotions, etc., and it is a consistently produced product - the fragrance is always bright and pure. This 4-oz. bottle will last a long time and is a better value than the 1-oz., provided you use it a lot. This is a generous amount of an essential oil.

Lavender Oil

Posted by Reviewer2192383 on Aug 20, 2008

Lovely relaxing long-lasting scent, take care with spillage, top has wide opening.

Use it for folliculitis

Posted by Merinee on Sep 09, 2013

Works quite good for my folliculitis on chest.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

I put this in oil and lotion.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2680591 on Sep 07, 2010

I have used this in my humidifier for years.. it keeps the bacteria down and keeps my house smelling fresh!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 24, 2011

I use the lavender oil in my bath and also in a mist bottle to spray on my pillow at night. It calms me and I drift off to sleep so quickly. I went a week without it because I didn't realize I was out and man what a differnce in my sleep and calmness. I'm spoiled won't go without it. Also works well in the summer for bugs they stay away when I'm in the garden.