lavender

Posted by Reviewer1870357 on Jun 16, 2011

good quality and like the larger size

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

I put this in oil and lotion.

good for soap

Posted by Reviewer3203834 on Sep 02, 2009

Four onces scents eight pounds of my castille soap. The scent stays in the soap for as long as it takes to use the soap.

Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Jun 09, 2011

Lavender oil is my favourite of all the essential oils and I go through it fast. We just had bed bugs in the house so the beds were thoroughly wiped down with lavender oil. I also use it in a diffuser to settle me down before bed. It is a great mosquito deterrent and have all kinds of uses. New foods makes a fine product and I will reorder when my bottle gets low again. ( hopefully not too soon.)

Love this!

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

I use this in all of my loads of laundry. Put a few drops on a cloth and put that in the dryer with your clothes. Now all of my families clothes smell wonderful.

Time-tested good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have used this brand of lavender oil for many years, adding it to castile soap, lotions, etc., and it is a consistently produced product - the fragrance is always bright and pure. This 4-oz. bottle will last a long time and is a better value than the 1-oz., provided you use it a lot. This is a generous amount of an essential oil.

Calming

Posted by 5031526801099504564 on Jan 08, 2013

I use the lavender to rid myself of headaches and help me to destress. I put a drop on each wrist, temple, and sometimes below my nose.

awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009

i bought this oil to use for several reasons. i've mixed it with citronella and lemongrass, as a bug repellant. i've put this directly on bug bites and scrapes. great for aromatherapy as well.

Lavender Oil

Posted by Reviewer2969112 on Mar 22, 2009

It smells soo wonderful and makes my hair smell wonderful :o)

It's the best!

Posted by Reviewer1393917 on Jan 18, 2010

I put a few drops in my hair after shampooing; it makes my hair look & smell great.