Little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer3032790 on Oct 24, 2007

Just a dropper full of this in a spray bottle of diluted white vinegar makes a lovely cleaning solution. I add it to shampoos and body scrubs as well. Doesn't take much at all!

Wonderful Relaxant!~

Posted by Reviewer3345255 on Jan 19, 2008

I just love this Lavender...the smell is devine and it always calms my nerves! A must have!!!

Love this!

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

I use this in all of my loads of laundry. Put a few drops on a cloth and put that in the dryer with your clothes. Now all of my families clothes smell wonderful.

Time-tested good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have used this brand of lavender oil for many years, adding it to castile soap, lotions, etc., and it is a consistently produced product - the fragrance is always bright and pure. This 4-oz. bottle will last a long time and is a better value than the 1-oz., provided you use it a lot. This is a generous amount of an essential oil.

Calming

Posted by 5031526801099504564 on Jan 08, 2013

I use the lavender to rid myself of headaches and help me to destress. I put a drop on each wrist, temple, and sometimes below my nose.

Use it for folliculitis

Posted by Merinee on Sep 09, 2013

Works quite good for my folliculitis on chest.

so refreshing n aromatic

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

mix few drop into plain vodka n bottle in spray bottle great to spray n deodorise yr pillow, yoga mat or wherever u feel "dirty" n needs so woooooo smell great!!!

It's the best!

Posted by Reviewer1393917 on Jan 18, 2010

I put a few drops in my hair after shampooing; it makes my hair look & smell great.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2680591 on Sep 07, 2010

I have used this in my humidifier for years.. it keeps the bacteria down and keeps my house smelling fresh!

Now Foods, Lavender Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by sweden on Feb 15, 2011

I love this stuff! I use it in the bath and on my pillow at night to relax. Sometimes, I run a drop of it through my hair for the scent. I burn it in an essential oil burner and even use it on my counter tops in the kitchen to keep the cat off them. (He really hates the smell but Citron Melissa, I think it's called, works even better.)