Helped me with inner ear pain

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Jul 12, 2013

I don't use this very often, but when I have had the occasional earache, it took the pain away quickly.

Time-tested good product, good value

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have used this brand of lavender oil for many years, adding it to castile soap, lotions, etc., and it is a consistently produced product - the fragrance is always bright and pure. This 4-oz. bottle will last a long time and is a better value than the 1-oz., provided you use it a lot. This is a generous amount of an essential oil.

Love this product!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jan 18, 2013

This is the real thing, I absolutely love it.

Calming

Posted by 5031526801099504564 on Jan 08, 2013

I use the lavender to rid myself of headaches and help me to destress. I put a drop on each wrist, temple, and sometimes below my nose.

Très bon produit

Posted by 5546862686319784664 on Nov 22, 2012

Odeur subtile et qui tient bien (je l'utilise dans mon sèche linge) cependant le compte-goutte est resté coincé à l'intérieur donc je tamponne un gant de toilette.

Love this!

Posted by 4820669562148099764 on Aug 05, 2012

I use this in all of my loads of laundry. Put a few drops on a cloth and put that in the dryer with your clothes. Now all of my families clothes smell wonderful.

perfect

Posted by 4875423607931193404 on May 15, 2012

i love the quality of this e.o.

Very nice

Posted by 5401668419102188388 on Apr 28, 2012

This is very nice and service good.

I keep it everywhere!

Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012

Now that I have a big bottle of this, which is much less expensive than buying lots of little ones or trying to keep track of one little bottle, I've used it to re-fill several smaller bottles that I keep in handy places: * in the kitchen as it's incredibly effective on burns * in the bathroom for my morning facewash (I put a few drops in hot water and then pop the face washer in to cleanse my face) * in my handbag. After my baby nephew was burnt with hot tea while we were out at a restaurant I'm never without it * in the car first aid kit for wounds and insect bites * in the laundry to add to my wash for a lovely scent and also add it to my own freshener sprays with pine and eucalyptus.

Use a lot of this

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

I mix it into baking soda and add a cup of the mix in my clothes washer.