Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

It's the best!

Posted by Reviewer1393917 on Jan 18, 2010

I put a few drops in my hair after shampooing; it makes my hair look & smell great.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2680591 on Sep 07, 2010

I have used this in my humidifier for years.. it keeps the bacteria down and keeps my house smelling fresh!

Now Foods, Lavender Oil, 4 fl oz

Posted by sweden on Feb 15, 2011

I love this stuff! I use it in the bath and on my pillow at night to relax. Sometimes, I run a drop of it through my hair for the scent. I burn it in an essential oil burner and even use it on my counter tops in the kitchen to keep the cat off them. (He really hates the smell but Citron Melissa, I think it's called, works even better.)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 24, 2011

I use the lavender oil in my bath and also in a mist bottle to spray on my pillow at night. It calms me and I drift off to sleep so quickly. I went a week without it because I didn't realize I was out and man what a differnce in my sleep and calmness. I'm spoiled won't go without it. Also works well in the summer for bugs they stay away when I'm in the garden.

Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Jun 09, 2011

Lavender oil is my favourite of all the essential oils and I go through it fast. We just had bed bugs in the house so the beds were thoroughly wiped down with lavender oil. I also use it in a diffuser to settle me down before bed. It is a great mosquito deterrent and have all kinds of uses. New foods makes a fine product and I will reorder when my bottle gets low again. ( hopefully not too soon.)