EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.63

$9.99

Savings of: $2.36 (24% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(8)
2 Stars
(4)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Très bonne idée ce mélange tea tree/lavande

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

Pour les peaux à problèmes. Je mélange 2 gouttes chaque matin à ma crème de jour et ma peau est plus belle, et cela m'évite d'avoir des poussées de rosacée.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good oil

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 27, 2016

The Oil is suitable for many purposes. Keeps away ants, mosquitoes, hornet helps sleep, heals scratches and more

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

¡Un básico en casa!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Repetimos y repetimos cada vez que se gasta... ¡Siempre hay reposición! Tiene múltiples aplicaciones! Añadimos unas gotas al champú en época de piojos, añadida a la henna para mejorar el olor al aplicar y la fijación del color, en el suavizante de la ropa deportiva para darle un punch de frescor, unas gotitas en los armarios, en los granitos o acné... Un básico.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very useful !!

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015

I use this oil on my laundries, just put some drops on a piece of clothes and throw it all together with the wet laundry in the dryer. My laundry is always fresh, it removes moldy smell when I leave it too long in the washing machine, and my house smells wonderful. I also mix it with shampoo for my children, to keep them away from nits and lice. I can also use it for general cleaning like when scrubbing the kitchen, mop the floor, and just to refresh the house using oil burner.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

J'adore

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

L'avantage d'avoir l'huile essentielle de lavande et de tea tree en meme temps. Bon ca sent fort mais ca ne me dérange pas. Idéal pour les peaux a problèmes.

Was this review helpful to you?

ME ENCANTA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo uso en el difusor de aceites esenciales de la misma marca. Oliendo desde el bote el olor es bastante fuerte pero cuando se añaden unas gotas al difusor mezcladas con agua la intensidad baja. Es una aceite que utilizo para relajarme cuando descansar y la verdad que funciona genial, me encanta y volvería a comprarlo sin duda. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Product :)

Posted by 4930526686061895285 on May 14, 2014

I add this to rose water mist and use as a toner and facial mist. i also love the smell, its not to overpowering

Was this review helpful to you?

שמן מצויין

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Nov 05, 2013

.אוהבת להשתמש בו להכנת דיאודורנט ביתי.עץ התה משתלט על הלבנדר . חוץ מזה הוא שמן מצויין

Was this review helpful to you?

Love the smell!

Posted by 5146959974583542746 on Sep 09, 2013

Using it every night!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1742723 on Jul 10, 2013

I've started putting about 20 drops in my washing machine with every load. It leaves my clothes smelling sweet and clean.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 45 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »