water flavour

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

put a few drops in ur water to flavour! makes the water smell + taste lemony, but be carefull not to put essential oils on plastic water bottles as some essential oils melt plasic and you dont want to drink plasticy water

very strong lemon oil

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Feb 19, 2011

I use it on my skin (combination with a bit acne). 5 drops lemon oil, 2 tbsp oatmeal powder and some yogurt, mix them up and use as a mask. it has the acid which exfoliates your skin and meanwhile it helps fade the dark spots. I am quite happy with the quality. I store it in my fridge to keep it fresh.

Lemony fresh!

Posted by Reviewer2820231 on Sep 24, 2013

I absolutely love this oil. It is really fresh and pleasant, and smells like real lemonzest that you get when you zest a lemon to use in cakes and other baked goods! The smell is also potent, no watery fragrance here, but the real deal. Have used it in soaps and in lotionbars, and it is great for both, the scent lingers beautifully without seizing too much, which is great! Next I will use it in cleaning products to get a fresh smell. I love it, I can highly recommend it for the smell AND price! Not to mention how great it is to be able to get so many different oils from iherb that I can not get here in Norway!! Thanks iherb!!!! :*

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Like it a lot

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

Lemon - excellent scent by Now. so fresh so vibrant!

Great !

Posted by 5098993364775934140 on Oct 29, 2013

I love Now Foods for their essential oils, they are pure, authentic and very concentrate. I put 2 drops in a Coca Cola Zero bottle and I get my Lemon Twist ;)

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

REALLY LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1407724 on Oct 25, 2008

I USE THIS ALONG WITH ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL TO CLEAN MY BATHROOMS,FLOORS, KITCHEN, ETC. IT REALLY DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB & IT MAKES MY HOUSE SMELL GOOD. CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME MORE!

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on May 03, 2016

This is my 4th bottle. It smells amazingly fresh and clean. I use it to clean my house and as an air-freshner for my house and wardrobe and cupboards (by saturating a cotton pad in the oil and placing it with my linen and clothes---everything smells wonderful and lemony)!

Like it, but....

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

I love the smell of lemons and this is perfect. I find that it is also useful for drying out pimples. However, it is a weaker smell than other oils, so when combined, the lemon scent will drift into the background. Oils that will do this include peppermint oil.