This is not a mosquito repellent

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Mar 31, 2007

This product should not be confused with the highly effective plant-based, mosquito-repelling oil of Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora). The above product, NOW Lemon Eucalyptus Oil does not contain any Eucalyptus citriodora, but, in fact, contains Eucalyptus globulus, Lemon Oil (Citrus limon) and Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citratus). Of course, the above product description points this out as well, however, some people (myself, for example) won't bother to read the description and just go ahead and order this product, assuming that NOW Lemon Eucalyptus Oil contains actual Lemon Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus citriodora). So while this product might not offer effective protection against mosquitoes, it is pleasantly, albeit strongly, scented.

Not real Lemon Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer1967892 on Sep 23, 2015

I feel like I've been had! If you're going to call this Lemon Eucalyptus oil, then it should actually contain Lemon Eucalyptus oil. I bought it to use as a mosquito repellent, and this isn't it. Ya, I know I should read the fine print, but the title is very misleading and I'm not the only reviewer that thinks so. Call it what it is, not what you want people to think it is.

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

smells good. use it with a carrier oil or put it in the humidifier.

Misleading title

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Aug 18, 2016

Lemon eucalyptus is another type of oil altogether. Title is NOT what is in the actual product. BEWARE that you are know what you are buying. I opened before noticing and cannot return now. Learned a lesson.

Now Foods, Lemon Eucalyptus Oil Blend, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (NOW-07729)

Posted by Reviewer3178331 on Aug 01, 2008

Good product and scent. Repels insects. Costs and delivery are superb.

Will not buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2471080 on Nov 07, 2013

It is way too watery and does not last more than 2 hours on a heated diffuser. The essential oil evaporated without a trace on the diffuser unlike the usual essential oil which will leave a slight yellowish stain. The smell is also very artificial and gives me a headache instead of refreshing the room.

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT

Posted by 5717085835006448478 on Jun 09, 2015

Although I have made the respective payment of my order, I have never received the products. I request that you follow up your shipment to find out where are the products.

awesome Lemon Eucalyptus oil blend

Posted by Reviewer1368555 on Sep 11, 2011

I use this oil in my as an air freshener in living room and kitchen. I have small glass candle on a warmer, after fragrance is gone I add a few drops and wow that whole room is smelling clean and fresh. Add couple of drops to my vacuum cleaner bags. This time I am buying to add to my homemade laundry soap too! I Just Love this stuff!

Love the smell!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I just bought extra bottles to give to friends and loved ones, is that good.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by Reviewer3204482 on Feb 06, 2007

Wonderful, relaxing aroma to use in steam shower.