• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Yuck

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jun 26, 2010

It has a pungent solvent odor which resembles gasoline - that makes it really hard to detect any lime underneath. I can't argue with Now Foods telling us that the oil was "cold expeller-pressed", but that doesn't exclude them diluting it afterwards...

Powerful Lime Essence

Posted by autumn on Sep 28, 2010

a deep clean lemony essence. it's Food Grade too, so one might use it to enhance foods & beverages.

Insect-Repellant

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Aug 25, 2009

This oil saved me this summer from flies in the kitchen.

Smells Artificial

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

This doesn't smell like natural lime. It smells artificial like something you'd find in cheap lime candy. Perhaps something in the processing causes the scent to change or disintegrate. It's not bad, but I was hoping it would smell more like a freshly cut lime. Regardless, I occasionally use this in my homemade cleaners for added fragrance and for the disinfectant properties of citrus.

Smells amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2624084 on Jul 03, 2010

I love the scent of this oil. I was worried that it would have a bitter lime pith scent to it but I was pleased to find that it smells of sweet lime, like a lime candy scent. It's fantastic in soaps!

Not for the bath

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009

Very, very potent. I put a couple of drops in my bath, and my legs stung fiercely/immediately. I use this product to help my kitchen drain smell clean.

Good good!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Oct 03, 2009

Like this lime oil in combination with Atlas Cedar, Cinnamon, and Geranium. Great "party mood" parfume (essential oils in a base of jojoba).

Mrs Jones

Posted by Reviewer3071798 on Oct 08, 2008

Make your house smell clean and fresh, even if its not so clean!!

Just like fresh limes

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 16, 2012

I was also worried this would smell bitter but it smells sweet and wonderful. This smell just puts a smile on my face! Make a great room spray, mixed with orange, grapefruit and lemon oil!

Lovely!

Posted by 5462759916234277349 on Nov 17, 2013

Love the lime scent. I use it in my bath products and it is a great pick me up!