• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

Yuck

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jun 26, 2010

It has a pungent solvent odor which resembles gasoline - that makes it really hard to detect any lime underneath. I can't argue with Now Foods telling us that the oil was "cold expeller-pressed", but that doesn't exclude them diluting it afterwards...

Terrible artificial scent

Posted by Reviewer2071384 on Dec 18, 2011

This oil is nothing like the better quality small lime oils from Aura Cacia or Natures Alchemy. It smells like a candy shop or like a cleaning product. I bought it because of the price and size of the bottle and will not do so again.

stinky bottle smell ruined the food in my order

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Oct 11, 2013

The outside of the bottle just reeked of lime scent. The bottle wasn't broken but the outside just stunk and the smell permeated a bag of chocolate chips in the same box and did they ever taste horrible. Took some time to figure out what in the heck had given my chocolate chip cookies that awful taste...

Lime???

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 03, 2014

I expect nice citrus scent but on opening the bottle it smells strongly of kerosene nothing resembling lime. After a 2nd sniff sometime later there's a very feint hint of lime but not strong enough for me.

Posted by 5293321899184379375 on Feb 04, 2015

For me it does not have any smell. I was expecting something fresh.

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT

Posted by 5717085835006448478 on Jun 09, 2015

Although I have made the respective payment of my order, I have never received the products. I request that you follow up your shipment to find out where are the products.