Helps to stay focus

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I really don't like driving in early mornings and late evenings when I'm so tired after work. I was hoping to find ways to keep myself awake as well as to relieve my stress while I'm driving. I bought the Aura Cacia car diffuser and usually add 5-10 drops of Now Foods Mental Focus essential oil blend. It works very well in keeping me awake while stuck in traffic jam! The only downside is that the blend is overly peppermint and I couldn't tell what other oils are used until I read the product description.

Bonne odeur

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Dec 15, 2014

Utilisé sur un diffuseur pour la voiture, l'odeur est très sympa, douce mais présente à la fois.

ok

Posted by 5394297124862599645 on Nov 02, 2014

Very highly satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

It is hard to tell for certain how well it works. No complaints here. A very pleasant aroma. Well-packaged for no spills in shipping. Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Ok

Posted by Rosequartz on Jul 19, 2014

Not my favourite scent. Edited: After trying again, I find the scent quite pleasant.

Surprenant

Posted by 5464407867056874018 on Jun 20, 2014

Je n'avais pas vu qu'il y avait de la gaulthérie dans la composition. Une odeur très camphrée, pas du tout ce à quoi je m'attendais mais ce n'est pas grave, on s'y fait ! Et ça marche plutôt bien (en diffusion au bureau) ! :)

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Jun 19, 2014

I guess the scent is just ok. I hoped the mint and rosemary scent would be stronger, instead I can basically smell just the wintergreen, which I find too sweet and overpowering. Can't really tell whether it helps with focusing or not, so I created my own blend of Now Foods peppermint and rosemary oils. This one works much better, at least for me.

Refreshing and beautiful scent

Posted by 4755627443508708623 on Apr 10, 2014

Refreshing and beautiful scent

in fu in fa

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Apr 01, 2014

no me transmite nada

Just ok!

Posted by vdoul-greece on Feb 26, 2014

If you love peppermint, I am sure you enjoy it! I love NowFoods Essential Oils, but I found this one just ok. I found the citrus components almost undetectable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »