very uplifting

Posted by MykaelSalinas on Feb 20, 2014

I bought this and dropped 30 drops in my humidifier for my son his mood is better not as cranky and he loves the smell.

Just ok!

Posted by vdoul-greece on Feb 26, 2014

If you love peppermint, I am sure you enjoy it! I love NowFoods Essential Oils, but I found this one just ok. I found the citrus components almost undetectable.

Wintergreen

Posted by 4930679956864902516 on Feb 19, 2014

Smells overwhelmingly of wintergreen (the tigerbalm/medicated oil type of scent). Not unpleasant by any stretch, but the citrus components I find almost undetectable. So I will finish using this, but I will not repurchase. The dropper plastic insert in the bottle opening is excellent, there is no spillage.

excelent!!

Posted by 5368362856803821074 on Feb 10, 2014

smells good also help me focus

Refreshing and beautiful scent

Posted by 4755627443508708623 on Apr 10, 2014

Refreshing and beautiful scent

Very highly satisfied!

Posted by 5170097440751829628 on Sep 03, 2014

It is hard to tell for certain how well it works. No complaints here. A very pleasant aroma. Well-packaged for no spills in shipping. Love it, love iHerb! Robin @ Sasa's Place.com

Ok

Posted by Rosequartz on Jul 19, 2014

Not my favourite scent. Edited: After trying again, I find the scent quite pleasant.

Very good as room mist!/ Excelente como aromatizador de espacios

Posted by 5660758620949070723 on Feb 24, 2014

Ive tried it as a room mist (mixed a couple drops in water spray bottle) and it helps a lot to keep a nice smell, Im not too sure about giving you "special powers"to study or concentrate though :p Liked the smell! Yo la uso como aromatizador de espacios, mezclo unas gotas del aceite en una botella de agua para spray y el aroma es relamente rico. No se si te da superpoderes para estudiar o concetrarte pero huele rico! :D si esta review te sirvio, porfavor click en YES en el boton de abajo, gracias!!!

Nice scent

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014

I wonder why there are so many bad reviews. This is a nice mixture. I have bought all the different Now Foods essential oil mixes, and they are all great. For the special price these are must to get for essential oil fans. I like these more than incenses.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Jun 19, 2014

I guess the scent is just ok. I hoped the mint and rosemary scent would be stronger, instead I can basically smell just the wintergreen, which I find too sweet and overpowering. Can't really tell whether it helps with focusing or not, so I created my own blend of Now Foods peppermint and rosemary oils. This one works much better, at least for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »