Great for skin, cuts, aromatherapy, and general well-being

Posted by Reviewer2957852 on Aug 26, 2012

This oil is pure and thick and very fragrant. I have had no problem using it directly on my face at night or mixing it with my usual night cream with great results. Used by itself with no carrier, it makes the skin pulsate and has a soothing effect. I used it on a cut that had gotten inflamed, and it fixed it up practically overnight. The redness, itching and swelling just gone and a clean scab had formed perfectly. It gives a clarity and glow to the skin and clears up any dark spots and blemishes. I find the scent uplifting and calming and it helps me to sleep well. One caveat...DO NOT get this stuff anywhere near your eyes.

Myrrh essential oil

Posted by Reviewer2387212 on Dec 06, 2008

Distilled from the coagulated sap of a dessert tree\shrub, this is one of the three gifts of the Magi given to Christ at his birth.(Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh) Myrrh has an almost indescribable odor that reminds me of nothing else. Most commonly used in conjunction with Frankincense. As such it is a very unusual yet pleasant scent. Get some for X-mass and mix it with fir needle oil. Can't get more authentic than that.

Ok

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Nov 11, 2012

It says 100% Myrrh but it smells perfumed to me. I've used many different Myrrh oils and it seams to me there's something else in there other than 100% Myrrh.

AWESOME FOR GUMS

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on May 09, 2013

My mom has gingivitis and did a lil research for natural remedies and Myrrh oil came up in the results... And this indeed takes care of it... I also use this on my older dogs...(w/ a carrier oil of course) dab a bit on my finger and massage their gums

Kills Bacteria

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Myrrh kills bad bacteria, fungi, etc. I have noticed that it helps with my acne. It has a mild yet pleasing smell.

The fastest! Shipped to Hong Kong in two days! Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Jan 24, 2011

Excellent wrapping, after half the world, no leakage!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2527101 on Jan 04, 2012

Blends very well with other oils. Useful in skin care products. Worth the wait. (It's was out of stock when I noticed it).

My second purchase, and still so worth it!

Posted by seebrenda on May 30, 2014

I love that it's really a good quality myrrh. Because it takes a bit long for me to use up, the resin sometimes builds up - a sign that it's a real deal. ;)

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013

I use this in a herbal formulation and get great results

Myrrh

Posted by Reviewer1764100 on Oct 17, 2007

The essence oil is of good quality and potentcy. (Though when it came it had leaked in the bag so it wasn't tightly sealed. ) The price of this item was very reasonable!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »