Highly recommend this product

Posted by ddmark on Apr 12, 2013

I did a little shopping around and found that iHerb has the best price online for this product. Yes, it does taste bitter but sometimes good stuff has to taste bad for it to work. After taking a drop or two, drink a glass of water. Don't forget to drink lots of water....it is good for you too.

liquid gold

Posted by Reviewer3037046 on Feb 28, 2012

every household should have a bottle of this along with probiotics.

STRONG and FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1192726 on Jan 04, 2012

I have tried several oil of oregano out there and this one by far exceeds the rest. The strongest for its price. I can't live without my oregano!

Oil of Oregano blend.

Posted by Reviewer2103039 on Jul 29, 2008

Powerfull stuff, I had a sore throat and tried some of this in a glass of water, next morning I was feeling great, also tried it on my athletes foot and cleared it up in a day, magic stuff.

Strong!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Oh boy, this is rocket fuel. Make sure you stir into the water VERY well, else be prepared for a hit of oregano that is so strong, it almost hurts. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Origano essential oil

Posted by 4713945919576069607 on Feb 02, 2015

Works like duzens of vitamin C all at ones. for comunn cold - dilute few drops in a bottle of water, then drink it. You'll feel as good as new within hours

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Nov 26, 2014

This oil has saved me few times. It warded off the flu and sore throats which were trying to inflict me whilst I was away on holiday. It's a must for your medicine cabinet.

Potent

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 16, 2015

Very refreshing smell, but apparently oil of oregano needs to be used with caution. I'm still researching all the uses for it, but so far I really love the smell of this one!

good for fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

i drip a couple of drops whenever i have itchy skin (especially on my feet when my shoes get wet on rainy days). does the job pretty well.

Very good for cold

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

My mother-in-law had some throat pain and I gave her to try this oil, as it is recommended. After 1,5 days she was ok. I will reorder again.