Strong!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Oh boy, this is rocket fuel. Make sure you stir into the water VERY well, else be prepared for a hit of oregano that is so strong, it almost hurts. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Origano essential oil

Posted by 4713945919576069607 on Feb 02, 2015

Works like duzens of vitamin C all at ones. for comunn cold - dilute few drops in a bottle of water, then drink it. You'll feel as good as new within hours

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Nov 26, 2014

This oil has saved me few times. It warded off the flu and sore throats which were trying to inflict me whilst I was away on holiday. It's a must for your medicine cabinet.

Potent

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 16, 2015

Very refreshing smell, but apparently oil of oregano needs to be used with caution. I'm still researching all the uses for it, but so far I really love the smell of this one!

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

I add a drop to green smoothies when I feel the need. I've also found that adding 2-3 drops per liter of water for my chickens when I notice any sniffles clears it up after a few days. I've also tried this with our cats and dogs and have been impressed with the results. Will buy again.

Now Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5575682506918781673 on Oct 27, 2014

This is great! I couldn't order the product anywhere else online. I tried it in Florida-bought a bottle and thought for sure this was the best Oul of Oregano product I've ever tried . For that I'm very thankful. Great service-fast delivery and affordable. Thank you iherb!! Happy Customer, Heidi Desmit

It did what I needed it to.

Posted by 5240259459885232613 on Dec 16, 2013

I ordered the Oil of Oregano and it arrived very quickly. For what I wanted the oil for, it works.

Great for allergies, chesty coughs

Posted by 5382560271989058683 on Jan 14, 2014

Taking a couple of drops of this in water has made winter so much healthier! I normally get quite bad allergies when winter arrives, but have hardly sneezed since taking this. My husband tends to get bad chesty coughs most winters, but when symptoms started this year, he took oregano oil and his cough didn't come to anything. Also good for teeth and gums. Tastes absolutely disgusting but I've already ordered more from iherb.com because I don't want to be without it!

good for fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

i drip a couple of drops whenever i have itchy skin (especially on my feet when my shoes get wet on rainy days). does the job pretty well.

Very good for cold

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

My mother-in-law had some throat pain and I gave her to try this oil, as it is recommended. After 1,5 days she was ok. I will reorder again.