strong

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 06, 2011

smells very strong eventhough it comes pre-diluted. I put 1 drop in a glass of water and i still need to disolve it more cause it is too strong.

A few drops under the tongue clears my head in the morning

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jul 28, 2011

Sometimes I wake up a bit congested; in the Summer when I sleep with the air conditioner on and in the winter from the forced air heating. I've just started to take oil of oregano and it works well now, I see how I get on in the Winter. I also put a drop on a spot and it dried it up!

Oregano blend oil

Posted by Reviewer2991207 on Jun 28, 2011

Excellent product diluted with virgin olive oil. Very happy I found your products, great quality and great price. A few drops in juice helps my IBS and keeps me healthy. Great delivery time too, thank you Mary from Australia

good quality/price ratio

Posted by Reviewer1699814 on Jul 11, 2011

I used Natural Factor first, but the quality of Now Foods appears to be similar and the price is definitely better!

THE ULTIMATE MEDICINE.....

Posted by Reviewer1607452 on Nov 21, 2011

this is the best stuff...as good as the 1 thats 3x the cost...it is blended w/olive oil so it is not too hot to use internally...and absolutely safe....it is about the strongest natural anti-biotics U can find...w/no bad side effects....go slow...1 drop at a time.... I've done as much as 30 drops 3x a day of a blend of all essential oils..including this 1.....

Natural Antibiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2141860 on Jan 19, 2010

This stuff is pure and strong. So strong, some people have a hard time getting it down. I used a shot glass filled with orange juice added my drops to that and knocked it back. Went down easy. Research the benefits of Oil of Oregano. This stuff is amazing!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Sep 06, 2009

Works great for sore throats. A couple drops in water is all you need with this powerful stuff.

now foods oil of oregano blend

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 01, 2009

have recommended this to friends because it works so well to prevent colds when taken at the first sign of a sore throat. just 2 or three drops stirred into a tall glass of water will do it. it tastes absolutely vile, but it's worth the slight discomfort and burning because it seems to stop a cold dead in its tracks. also helps for mouth sores when used as a gargle.

Oil Of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2456428 on Oct 19, 2010

Everything I have purchased from iHerb has been top notch.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2935406 on Mar 02, 2011

very fragrant oil. I hope that will help your child cope with a cold