Skin cleaner.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Very strong oil. It is very good for skin, it cleans deeply and leaves your skin like silk. No more than 3 drops is necessary to see any the effects. It is strong on mold as well.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jul 06, 2012

I love this..my family and friends are using it to. Very strong taste..take a drop under the tung. Relaxing and refreshing. One drop only!! Also use it on my dogs paws to prevent licking because of iching. Make sure the dog dont lick his paw with this on.. Good for so many things.. Best thing is how it closes woonds very qick.. and no pain when u use it.

order

Posted by katarinapetrova on Jun 21, 2012

ordered for the friends, she loves the smell

Dental

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Jun 18, 2012

Great for dental problems, blend in Water Pik rinse

Treating a dog with mouth ulcer

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I bought this to help my Golden Retriever Kyti, who has developed an ulcer near his front tooth at the back, in the roof of his mouth. It is early days yet, but I have seen an improvement in the swelling near the gum area. Will continue to use, as it is a good antibiotic.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

Oregano Blend

Posted by Reviewer1533147 on Apr 07, 2012

I read somewhere that Oregano blended oil is good for joint pain. I rub this oil in my knees before bed and after exercising. It seems to help! Great price and always quick shipping with iHerb.

Oregano rocks

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 07, 2012

Have used this before , will use this again , who needs antibiotics or sitting in a waiting room full of sick people , when you can take oil of oregano , as soon as your workmates start getting sick and avoid the illness altogether ! Keep in mind , that it is strong , I have taken it at work , and others have wanted to try it , I take it straight up , 5 drops , under the tongue alot of people have trouble with its intensity, my daughter , who is very very prone to tonsillitis , also takes it , but she says the secret is to wash it down with warm water , not dilute it , as that is more like drinking more of it . Last summer when she worked at a tourist resort in Kilarney , and swam in the frigid waters of Georgian Bay every day , she got strep throat , and was treated for it twice in one summer , then I discovered this stuff. She had a doctors appointment in 8 days , after coming home with white pustules on her tonsils , she took this stuff, 5 drops , 4 times a day , and two days later , no more pustules , and 3 days before her doctors appointment , she canceled , as the infection was gone , although , I told her to stay on it , 3 times a day for a few more days to make sure , then she just took it once or twice as soon as she felt the sore throat coming on , and no more strep throat , we love this stuff , my son also takes it first sign of a cold , his girlfriends house is always sick with colds and flu's , but ,he dodged them all with oil of oregano ! Also , I have diluted it in olive oil and rubbed onto the bottom of my 2 month old grandson's feet , when he is exposed to people who are sick , don't know if that is what saved him , but whatever , he liked the foot massage!

oil of oregano