The right stuff

Posted by Reviewer2808748 on Apr 01, 2010

This is a very good aid to fungus. It has really been a help to me. Although it stings under the tongue, it really helps.

Powerful, even though already diluted

Posted by 5175790346035769460 on Jun 14, 2016

I like using this to make a fungus oil mix I use on athlete's foot and ringworm. Got rid of my family members' ringworm in just a few weeks.

Good product

Posted by 5606724219913036496 on Jun 16, 2016

Good concentration, product was ideal for my uses.

Oregano oil

Posted by Aasabjo on Jun 20, 2016

Love the fragrance of this oil.

good for fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

i drip a couple of drops whenever i have itchy skin (especially on my feet when my shoes get wet on rainy days). does the job pretty well.

Very good for cold

Posted by 5420770732423287828 on Jul 18, 2014

My mother-in-law had some throat pain and I gave her to try this oil, as it is recommended. After 1,5 days she was ok. I will reorder again.

It did what I needed it to.

Posted by 5240259459885232613 on Dec 16, 2013

I ordered the Oil of Oregano and it arrived very quickly. For what I wanted the oil for, it works.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

I add a drop to green smoothies when I feel the need. I've also found that adding 2-3 drops per liter of water for my chickens when I notice any sniffles clears it up after a few days. I've also tried this with our cats and dogs and have been impressed with the results. Will buy again.

Now Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5575682506918781673 on Oct 27, 2014

This is great! I couldn't order the product anywhere else online. I tried it in Florida-bought a bottle and thought for sure this was the best Oul of Oregano product I've ever tried . For that I'm very thankful. Great service-fast delivery and affordable. Thank you iherb!! Happy Customer, Heidi Desmit

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Nov 26, 2014

This oil has saved me few times. It warded off the flu and sore throats which were trying to inflict me whilst I was away on holiday. It's a must for your medicine cabinet.