Oil of Oregano blend.

Posted by Reviewer2103039 on Jul 29, 2008

Powerfull stuff, I had a sore throat and tried some of this in a glass of water, next morning I was feeling great, also tried it on my athletes foot and cleared it up in a day, magic stuff.

liquid gold

Posted by Reviewer3037046 on Feb 28, 2012

every household should have a bottle of this along with probiotics.

Highly recommend this product

Posted by ddmark on Apr 12, 2013

I did a little shopping around and found that iHerb has the best price online for this product. Yes, it does taste bitter but sometimes good stuff has to taste bad for it to work. After taking a drop or two, drink a glass of water. Don't forget to drink lots of water....it is good for you too.

Strong

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

Only used it a couple of times but it's potent

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

I add a drop to green smoothies when I feel the need. I've also found that adding 2-3 drops per liter of water for my chickens when I notice any sniffles clears it up after a few days. I've also tried this with our cats and dogs and have been impressed with the results. Will buy again.

Strong!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Oh boy, this is rocket fuel. Make sure you stir into the water VERY well, else be prepared for a hit of oregano that is so strong, it almost hurts. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

good for fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

i drip a couple of drops whenever i have itchy skin (especially on my feet when my shoes get wet on rainy days). does the job pretty well.

Good product

Posted by 5606724219913036496 on Jun 16, 2016

Good concentration, product was ideal for my uses.

A few drops under the tongue clears my head in the morning

Posted by Reviewer1221188 on Jul 28, 2011

Sometimes I wake up a bit congested; in the Summer when I sleep with the air conditioner on and in the winter from the forced air heating. I've just started to take oil of oregano and it works well now, I see how I get on in the Winter. I also put a drop on a spot and it dried it up!

Now Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5575682506918781673 on Oct 27, 2014

This is great! I couldn't order the product anywhere else online. I tried it in Florida-bought a bottle and thought for sure this was the best Oul of Oregano product I've ever tried . For that I'm very thankful. Great service-fast delivery and affordable. Thank you iherb!! Happy Customer, Heidi Desmit