Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jul 06, 2012

I love this..my family and friends are using it to. Very strong taste..take a drop under the tung. Relaxing and refreshing. One drop only!! Also use it on my dogs paws to prevent licking because of iching. Make sure the dog dont lick his paw with this on.. Good for so many things.. Best thing is how it closes woonds very qick.. and no pain when u use it.

Skin cleaner.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Very strong oil. It is very good for skin, it cleans deeply and leaves your skin like silk. No more than 3 drops is necessary to see any the effects. It is strong on mold as well.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636972 on Dec 29, 2012

I use this product when allergies are in full bloom with my family. I have ordered it several times. I love the low price and the convenience of delivery. It smells great and opens up the breathing passages.