Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

A keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Apr 11, 2013

If I ever feel like a cold or flu is on its way, I take two drops of this morning and night for a couple of days, and it always stops the sickness. It's like magic! I place the drops under the tongue and swallow a big glass of water. If I have a sore troath, I only have a sip of water, to get it work properly down the troath. And I swear it gives me a better breath! I have also tried it with some shea butter on the psoriasis on my scalp. I am applying it in the evening and washing my hair in the morning. It works, but I just hate the smell, so I don't do this often. Will definitely buy this again when I run out - a bottle lasts forever, though :-)

Grat 4 2 and 4-legged Critters!

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

I used this for my dogs. A drop/a day in food helps ward off and eliminate certain infections. It cured nasal drips in a day for each of my dogs and helps prevent Urinary tract infections, especially when used w/ D-Mannose. Check Yarrow's K9Kidneydiet group for dosage. It's safe & effective! U of Georgetown researched it's sensitivity to about 100 types of bacteria. This product is a great value and potent.

Now foods -Oil of oRegano- 5 Stars- Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

This product does every thing it is suppose to do and more. It boosts my immune system for colds, sore throats and relieves my upset stomach. One of the strongest products I have tried and is a great value. Take with cranberry juice or other liquids to relieve burning sensation. A must buy.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jul 06, 2012

I love this..my family and friends are using it to. Very strong taste..take a drop under the tung. Relaxing and refreshing. One drop only!! Also use it on my dogs paws to prevent licking because of iching. Make sure the dog dont lick his paw with this on.. Good for so many things.. Best thing is how it closes woonds very qick.. and no pain when u use it.