• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

don't miss this fine essential oil!

Posted by Reviewer2726154 on Dec 02, 2008

second time ordered, been using this fine essential oil in soap making and room deodorizer. i-Herb has best price out there. Works well mixed with pine or fir essential oil at this holiday time, and doesn't smell fake like Airwick or other similar scented products, including many commercially available potpourris.

رائع! .. Great !

Posted by MaramAhmed on Sep 21, 2015

It smells crazy good and refreshing , I use this oil with candles and in body scrubs and it makes my body smells A MA ZING .. I bought it along some other essential oils from the same brand and thought I would like it the least but guess what I was terribly wrong .. it turned out to be my favorite even though it's the one with the lowest price ! رائحته ججدًا جميلة و منعشة تفتح النفس ! أستخدم هالزيت كفواحة و أحطه في السكربات حق جسمي و يخلي جسمي يشع رائحة لذييذة .. شريته مع زيوت ثانية عطرية من نفس لشركة و توقعت إنه بيعجبني أقل شيء لكن عجبني أكثر شيء من بينهم مع إنه الأرخص !

Now Foods Orange Oil

Posted by Reviewer1955846 on Apr 25, 2008

as a Tea-aholic,I ordered on a whim. a drop or two per cup makes for a delicious spicing of normally 'dull' teas. A sure deal for the cost.

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage

Great scent

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012

Nice and refreshing. Orange is such a neutral scent, so you can use it for many things.

wonderful smell!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

I used this in combination with other citrus oils to scent some homemade lotion bars (with beeswax and shea butter). The scent lasts and is very fresh and invigorating!

VERY NICE!!

Posted by Reviewer1407724 on Oct 06, 2008

WELL SATISFIED WITH THIS OIL. NOT ONLY NOW FOODS MAKE HIGH GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS FOR REASONABLE PRICE, I HERB PROVIDES CHEAP PRODUCTS & FAST SHIPMENT. I WILL ORDER AGAIN.

So many uses!

Posted by thenourishedlife on May 11, 2012

I love orange oil, and this brand smells like pure, freshly peeled oranges. I use this in homemade cleaners and body scrubs, and I also sprinkle a few drops in my bottles of lotion and facial toners. Smells fantastic!

This smells SO GOOD!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

I wasn't sure if this oil would be great since it was so inexpensive, but I was pleasantly surprised! It smells like the juciest, ripest orange you've ever had. There is nothing added but pure orange oil, so it's safe and nontoxic. I use it in my diffuser or sometimes just put a few drops into the small garbage in my room. It makes the entire room smell so delicious. Every morning I open the cap and inhale this scent because it's great for energy, awakening, and positivity. The bottle lasts quite a while too. You can't go wrong at this price. Whenever someone comes into my room while I'm diffusing it, they can't get enough.Check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews! Much more information there.

Great value, love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 16, 2012

This EO smells exactly like the real thing, good quality! I love the label too!