No complaints

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is a very strong oil, so you will have to dilute it pretty much regardless of how you wish to use it. It has a wonderful smell and can be added to foods for taste, or taken as a supplement with some other oil. I simply added it to my cod oil.

great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1455674 on Mar 06, 2015

I have a lot of things I take to boost immunity: Vitamin C, Zinc lozenges, Echinacea, astragalus, garlic.....and my big gun, oregano oil. I used to swear by Cold FX until I found this product for a fraction of the price, and it works better. If I start to feel run down, I will take 3 drops in a water bottle cap with water, then quickly chase it down with more water (it is often advised to put the oregano oil in capsules as it can be hard on the stomach). Try to avoid your lips, and to avoid even tasting it, as it is awful! But it works. If I feel I am really fighting off a cold, I will take 5 drops in a capful of water, several times a day---with each meal and then maybe in between meals as well. This, with hot sweaty baths (to create a fever and kill the virus), works amazingly well. Very occasionally, I will find that I have been fighting off a cold for several weeks. My immune boosters keep it from settling in, but I remain feeling run down. At this point I accept that my body just wants to have a cold, so I will forgo the immune boosters and just let it happen. Chinese medicine says that a person who doesn't have a good spring cold is a sick person indeed. Oregano oil is also good for getting rid of stubborn warts, as attested to by many people at my naturopath's office, myself included. Always check the label to make sure you are getting pure oregano oil and not something in a carrier oil. This product is an excellent value.

many uses for this essential oil

Posted by 4692000921090854216 on Mar 02, 2015

This oregano oil has so many great benefits and applications. I am pleased with the results and am thankful this size product will last me quite a while for such a great price.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5196136112031586292 on Feb 22, 2015

This product is wonderful and amazing. Have used in it several custom blends I've made. Certainly a hot oil so use caution when handling. I'm very pleased with the quality and iHerb shipped lightning fast.

strong stuff

Posted by 5414366186625854302 on Jan 05, 2015

Very helpful and strong stuff, mainly for stomach and throat.

Too strong

Posted by 5562511433851077383 on Dec 13, 2014

Too strong

Loved it.

Posted by 5667859122016705397 on Nov 02, 2014

Helped on treat my paronychia! Although my finger is still kind bigger than the others but is cured!

super strong!

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 14, 2014

This is so strong that even one drop is too much. It is a very good saving for those who like to get an undiluted essential oil and dilute it oneself.

Strong smell

Posted by melyssaway on Jul 01, 2014

It smells like oregano, is a very strong smell, good for aromatheraphy and cooking

LOVE !

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Apr 20, 2014

Yep,love this stuff ! use it for everything! good for detox but have to be diluted a lot or will burn..Used it in my nose rinse and all my sinus issues are gone ! and also for itchy scalp..