Wrong Product

Posted by Reviewer2300331 on Apr 27, 2009

I ordered the wrong product. I guess I should have researched what I wanted on your website a little more thoroughly. This product cannot be taken orally. I wanted the Oregano Oil that you can drop under your tongue that is to take aways toxins from the body. I love the smell of this product, but beware do not get near your eyes, it burns.

Be warned: very strong!

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

I used this (tiny amount) on a spot on my face, and it burned so badly that I had to wash it off as fast as I could! It's supposed to help with nail fungus, but haven't tried it for that purpose yet.

from australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

I mix this with 3 to 4 parts olive oil, for internal and topical use.

STRONG!!!!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

This stuff burns even when diluted to a 20% concentration. Be very very careful as I used it on a few acne spots and ended up with a super red face for a few hours.

Good:)

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Dec 07, 2011

Haven't used this for a long time yet so can't say to much about it. But this is strong stuff! I take it as soon as I feel like I'm getting a cold or something and it stays away:) I mix a couple of drops with a teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil.

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Aug 06, 2009

My Aunty uses this and has after 2 weeks of use got rid of her sore throat and flue symptoms

Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer1518893 on Jul 22, 2009

a great oil and lots of uses... I use this oregano oil mixed into coconut oil to help with muscular aches.

Good for Colds

Posted by Reviewer1228310 on Oct 19, 2007

Very good, especially when I inhale for stuffiness from a cold.

great product

Posted by 5137401117750521547 on Mar 24, 2014

Would give it 5 stars, but I would have liked a pamphlet or suggested uses and dilution ratios. be prepared to pay taxes if you are in Canada

many uses for this essential oil

Posted by 4692000921090854216 on Mar 02, 2015

This oregano oil has so many great benefits and applications. I am pleased with the results and am thankful this size product will last me quite a while for such a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »