Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2093774 on Jan 31, 2008

My favorite aroma, one drop on the neck,shirt,& instantly brought back to the 60's & 70's, not to mention the ladies the fragrance attracts.

Good idea!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Хорошая идея! Запах противный. Но это масло надо капать в кошелек и тогда будет много денег. Это работает! Я нашла новую работу с большей зарплатой. Муж сопротивлялся, но я накапала ему в кошелек. Сейчас он выходит на новую работу!!! Надо всем родственникам и друзьям накапать))) Good idea! The smell nasty. But this oil should dripping into the wallet and then there will be a lot of money. It works! I found a new job with higher pay. My husband resisted, but I dripped into his wallet. Now he goes for a new job! I want will drip in wallets all relatives and friends)))

Essential Oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Great value we love the smells and we use this also in the house to create a good sence of wellbeing. Great price....

Love the smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I add a few drops of this to my laundry instead of fabric softener and perfume.

Really nice

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Sep 09, 2015

Something about patchouli is so warm, special and inviting. In small quantities I find it an addictive scent. This seems good quality, and I always look forward to using it.

Great Ingredient for Pet Flees!

Posted by 5330707208980585315 on Dec 10, 2012

Along with Lavender, Cedar, Neem, this combination with Patchouli make a pleasant effective spray and flee collar for pets. The house smells great also!

Just beautiful.

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

This is absolutely beautiful. My new favourite oil.

Impressed

Posted by 5676544765970436726 on Jan 28, 2014

I'm very happy to have found a great brand along with a great website to purchase my essential oils from. I read a lot of reviews on this brand and I was hesitant because of the lower price, but I can say that for me this is perfect and money saving. The only difference in this and the other brands is the price! Great oils!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Sep 13, 2010

Love the smell. Crazy smell !Excellent quality

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by Reviewer1545422 on Feb 27, 2008

I LOVE this product. I do not wear purfume to work; too many allergy sufferers, but I dab a little patchouli oil under my blouse and it is a soft fragrance that does not overpower or evoke allergy symptoms like a purfume or cologne. Great quality, great bargain.