Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2093774 on Jan 31, 2008

My favorite aroma, one drop on the neck,shirt,& instantly brought back to the 60's & 70's, not to mention the ladies the fragrance attracts.

Good idea!

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Хорошая идея! Запах противный. Но это масло надо капать в кошелек и тогда будет много денег. Это работает! Я нашла новую работу с большей зарплатой. Муж сопротивлялся, но я накапала ему в кошелек. Сейчас он выходит на новую работу!!! Надо всем родственникам и друзьям накапать))) Good idea! The smell nasty. But this oil should dripping into the wallet and then there will be a lot of money. It works! I found a new job with higher pay. My husband resisted, but I dripped into his wallet. Now he goes for a new job! I want will drip in wallets all relatives and friends)))

Essential Oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

Great value we love the smells and we use this also in the house to create a good sence of wellbeing. Great price....

Love the smell

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I add a few drops of this to my laundry instead of fabric softener and perfume.

Impressed

Posted by 5676544765970436726 on Jan 28, 2014

I'm very happy to have found a great brand along with a great website to purchase my essential oils from. I read a lot of reviews on this brand and I was hesitant because of the lower price, but I can say that for me this is perfect and money saving. The only difference in this and the other brands is the price! Great oils!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Sep 13, 2010

Love the smell. Crazy smell !Excellent quality

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by Reviewer1545422 on Feb 27, 2008

I LOVE this product. I do not wear purfume to work; too many allergy sufferers, but I dab a little patchouli oil under my blouse and it is a soft fragrance that does not overpower or evoke allergy symptoms like a purfume or cologne. Great quality, great bargain.

Now Foods Patchouli Oil

Posted by Reviewer3145501 on Feb 03, 2013

I have search all over Australia it is by far the best there is. I haven't changed my mind in 10 years really the best get comments all the time about the aroma.

Nice smelling oil

Posted by Reviewer3000807 on Feb 10, 2009

I love the smell of patchouli and NOW Brands is not only cost effective, but smells as good as any I have tried. Highly recommended, I will buy this product again.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 19, 2009

I love this oil and add it to the wash my clothes smell good my comforters i even use it on the lamps the house always smell fresh! even use it on pimples