New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Peace & Harmony, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Peaceful

Posted by Elliecats on Jan 09, 2014

I didn't expect to like this, but I bought it since it was on special and I wanted to try it. I didn't think peppermint and patchouli would work together, but I was wrong. The predominant smell is peppermint, but it blends well with the other ingredients. I use it in the afternoon at work and everyone likes it. It calms me down and relaxes me without making me sleepy (probably a good idea not to be sleepy at work!) When I run out, I'll buy more and I LOVE iHerb... great prices, availability, and fast shipping!

Immediately works!

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 16, 2014

I was super upset about a news story, crying hard, and I used this. It calmed me down right away. I put a few drops in my palm, rubbed my hands together, then cupped them around my nose and breathed in deeply. Did this about 4 times. I highly recommend.

Beautiful Scent

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 22, 2014

This is a wonderful blend. So often something described as minty will be totally overwhelmed with menthol notes. And yes, they are there, but so are the lavender & patchouli & citrus notes. I find myself sniffing the bottle several times per day, and smiling each time.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Jan 29, 2014

I use before bed time to help relax and fall asleep faster!

Smells good at first...then

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jan 14, 2014

Everything except the patchouli evaporates and all that is left is the undying stench of patchouli, which I, unfortunately CAN NOT STAND!!! It is so everlasting and strong I gagged. And almost lost my lunch. YUUUUUCCCCK.