Good essential oil

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jul 17, 2012

Having never liked the essential oils available at the health food store I was surprised that I liked them when a friend introduced me to Young Living essential oils. But for a fraction of the cost of YL, I can get some Now essential oils. My favorite Now oils are the mint, cinnamon, orange, and lime oils (but I haven't tried them all yet). I mostly use the mint in the wash, a few drops added to a load of laundry makes the laundry room smells great. If I don't want to bother with the diffuser, I put a few drops in cotton balls and drop them in the garbage cans in the bathrooms (cinnamon and orange mixed together are good for this). Had an invasion of ants and I mixed some mint oil in baking soda and sprinkled that around where they were coming in and it chased them away. I keep finding more uses for it.

saved my gums

Posted by Reviewer1673669 on Jul 21, 2012

Goes great with mint and water in a spray bottle for my skin, sheets, face, mouth. Essential oils cured my gum disease. Peppermint oil spray did the trick. There is peppermint oil and many other oils in my mouthwash and toothpaste, but spraying my gums here and there made all the difference. It was organic peppermint oil. Wonderful quality :-)

Keeps away pests!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

Bought this to deal with mice problem. They are gone! Also good for keeping away other pests.

Wonderful in a warm bath!

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Nov 17, 2011

I also like to mix a few drops in my shampoo as my scalp is always itchy. This relieves the itch for a day or two...

Poor Packaging (loose cap) but Quality is good

Posted by Reviewer2452736 on Jul 11, 2011

Received item with 20% spill despite cap is sealed. Very disappointed with the lost as cap is loosely sealed. Suggest to look into packaging of the item. Whole delivery box is full with peppermint scent affecting other items (oily and messy).

Must BUY

Posted by 4997740049140632352 on Mar 09, 2015

I order this product because i have mice in my apartment unit, and as i did my research on this product i can definitely say this is the best thing EVER! As i keep my apartment clean it smells great, please used very little on the cotton balls every week. Luv this and the price is priceless!

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Nov 27, 2012

I use this in my hot oil treatment, and it makes my scalp feel so refreshed. I also had a stuffy nose, and I dabbed a bit on my nose to open up airway. It worked.

Lovely product

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

Very nice fresh scent. I sometimes add a few drops of this to my body lotion to soothe itchyness. I would definitely buy this product again.

great in home made healthy dark chocolate

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Sep 05, 2013

two drops and the chocolate tasted like heavenly food

Excellent Oil

Posted by Reviewer1535395 on Dec 29, 2014

I use a couple of drops with my hair shampoo, and I also include in the bucket when I wash my floors - beautiful refreshing and clean perfume.