Powerful Mint

Posted by autumn on Aug 20, 2010

It's also Food Grade, so one might use it to spice-up baked goods, desserts, beverages & etc.

House smells fresh and clean, keeps the mice and bugs away

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I live in a very old house with lots of holes that deer mice like to slip through. I read that using peppermint essential oil on strategically placed cotton balls helps to deter mice from entering a home. If you can figure out where they come in, of course plug the holes as well as you can! The mice like to travel against walls, and while I like the freshness of the mint, they do not. If you do use cotton balls, they need to be refreshed regularly. I also use this oil in our car, as I learned that mice can get in the car, under the hood, etc. and cause a lot of damage when they gnaw. Guests comment that our house smells clean. I like to use it diluted in a mister bottle as well. When I did so I seemed to kill off a disturbingly large number of Asian lady beetles that made their way into the house. I hear that ants and other insects hate peppermint as well. It can be an eye irritant and sinus cleaner if you use too much around the house. I'm so very grateful for this fresh and natural way to combat rodents and other pests.

To discourage ants

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jul 06, 2010

We live in the woods and get a lot of ants, even in the house when the weather is dry. I spray this, greatly diluted, on our walkway. The ants hate it.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2500588 on Jun 04, 2011

Very effective, strong flavour and smell. I use it in my chocolate and tea!

peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer1937494 on Jan 02, 2010

Since using this product in our camper there has been no evidence of mice!!! iherb quickly sent the product to our house. I was completely satisfied.

Value for Money

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

The Peppermint's really good value. This size is perfect, because I ended up using it for a great variety of purpose. I use Peppermint as a in a mix as rub-on repellent, a room spray repellent, for colds, for mosquito bites... A few drops of Peppermint in my lipstick tray means that when I put on my lipstick, I get a refreshing Pepperminty taste, and I gives my lips a natural plumpiness too! :)

Peppermint

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 27, 2013

Great peppermint aroma! I use this with aromatherapy lamp and as a sauna scent. Sauna scent: Add 3 – 6 drops to a scoop of water. Pour this scented water slowly over the hot stones and enjoy. Vaporization of water on heated stones, spreads lovely scent into the sauna.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

I use this for headaches.

Great value for money

Posted by 5560478390056260983 on Feb 08, 2015

Only used it for aromatherapy . Smells great and calming

Smells like real mint

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jan 14, 2014

It's a good oil that smells like actual mint without any chemical notes. I like it in a diffuser, and also as homemade soap fragrance.