Better than antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Nov 24, 2009

Had one of the worst flu virus ever. Had no funds for my doctor, so I used this instead. Wow. It made the difference by being out the usual 5-7 days to 3 days max. What a lifesaver. I'll continue to keep this pine needle oil in my arsenal of aromatherapy. Thanks, Iherb.

Better than chewing gum

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Dec 11, 2009

I take a few drops by mouth and keep me refreshed for a long while. I like the taste. Local skin irration and swelled lymph nodes can benefit without strong minty trouble. I found it very pleasant to use.

Good stuff, Maynard!

Posted by Reviewer1390386 on May 19, 2009

We are using it in solution to keep fleas off of our dogs when they are outside. A friend says it will kill fleas on contact. Also, now that it's fly season, we are leaving a cloth saturated with pine needle oil by our back door. The flies won't try to get past the oil barrier, or so I hear.

Pine Needle Oil,

Posted by Reviewer1911842 on Jul 07, 2008

I bought these to make flea repellent works great

white pine soap

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Nov 30, 2009

I made my first batch of cold process soap using white pine tea , and scented it with pineneedle oil and a dash of eucalyptus , smells just like fresh cut pine , mmm , smells soooo good !

perfect quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2012

i liked the smell and its quality. It helps fight fungi. it is as effective as garlic oil fighting candida.

Kept mosquitos away from my dog

Posted by Reviewer2243477 on May 30, 2010

I dabbed a small amount of pine oil, mixed with almond oil and I could see the mosquitos fly away from my dog. I put the oil on her back after I noticed they swarmed on her and it really worked! I heard pine oil was used to keep insects and bugs away from mattresses, but I haven't used it for that.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2565564 on Jun 18, 2011

Smells good - I needed it to add a little masculine scent to various homemade products - works great. Has a good built in dropper top.

pine oil

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Mar 05, 2011

I mix pine oil and apricot oil for fleas no my dog.

extremely good

Posted by 5146661936351207688 on Jan 12, 2014

if anyone wants to use this oil as an air freshner this pine needle is the best there is the aroma is just wonderful i will be buying more of this in the future The aroma is very potent so make sure to mix with plenty of water till u get the smell u want As far as i am concerned this is #1 on my list