الباشا

Posted by 5161084707231118882 on Apr 20, 2016

جميل

5% absolute rose

Posted by potiholic on Feb 27, 2016

5% absolute rose blended in jojoba oil, not pure ( it's too cheap ). Quite fine but i prefer Aura Cacia 7.5% absolute oil in jojoba, not only but the amount of absolut rose oils, also for the smell.

Scent does not last

Posted by kurogoma on Feb 20, 2016

For the short time that the scent lasts, it was nice and pretty. But because it is only 5% oil blend making it highly diluted, the scent does not stay around for long. Also, there is something wrong with the bottle opening because I have to shake it hard to get any drops of the oil out. I probably won't be re-purchasing this.

I totally love the smell

Posted by vitaminecopii on Feb 16, 2016

Love the smell, I think it maybe of some help during cold because rose is also antiviral.

Wonderful smell

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 14, 2016

This oil has a wonderful smell. I like to rub it on my palms and smell it. It's very conforting and relaxing. However I don't recommend to usel it directly on the skin, particularly your face. This is an Absolute, which is solvent extracted, unlike an essential oil. If want something for your skin, look for an essential oil.

Poor quality

Posted by 4860512243572244778 on Jan 21, 2016

I purchased this oil to use in a diffuser among with five other Now brand oils. It has very little fragrance. Overall, I found the Now essential oils poor quality and I would not purchase again. Although reasonable priced, I would rather spend more money on better quality oils.

<3 <3 <3

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 20, 2016

This is the best, most natural smelling rose oil I have tried. It really does smell like a bouquet of fresh tea roses. While the smell is quite soft, some may say "weak", I find that the scent does linger on my skin. I put some into an aromatherapy diffuser necklace that I also got from iHerb and now, 5 days on, the smell is still detectable! This oil was extracted by chemical solvent, but it's precisely the low temperatures involved in the solvent extraction method that preserves the fresh, natural rose aroma of rose absolute oil. Rose otto, which is obtained by steam distillation, while chemical free, does not yield a true fresh rose aroma. So if you want a scent as close to a fresh rose as possible, go for rose absolute. On the other hand, if you want to go chemical free, for something that may be better for your skin , then choose Rose Otto. I love Now Foods' price, but I wish they would make a less diluted oil. I would be happy to pay more for a higher concentration of rose absolute. I feel 5% does not give enough of that beautiful rose aroma. I do like the use of grapeseed oil as the carrier, as it's very light textured and absorbs easily. I just want more rose absolute and less grapeseed oil. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thanks!

جميل

Posted by Mahaalanazi on Dec 26, 2015

❤️

All fine with expected aroma and intesivity of smell

Posted by 4780848580498139447 on Dec 13, 2015

would buy another next time.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Rose Absolute, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 5101145143582005914 on Dec 01, 2015

It is very faint smell of Roses. However, I like the fact that it is pre-diluted with pure grapeseed oil.