Fragrance has Dissipated

Posted by Cyberoo on Dec 10, 2012

Bought this a few months ago and it was lovely when I first opened it. The lid on the bottle doesn't seal properly and now the oil has no Rose fragrance at all. Very disappointed.

No scent

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Jun 01, 2014

I bought this for my essential oil diffuser, but it had no scent at all. You could smell it if you held the bottle to your nose, but that's it. I ended up using it as a body oil, which at $12.22 for one ounce is pretty expensive (and still no one in my family could smell it). Save your money.

Poor quality

Posted by 4860512243572244778 on Jan 21, 2016

I purchased this oil to use in a diffuser among with five other Now brand oils. It has very little fragrance. Overall, I found the Now essential oils poor quality and I would not purchase again. Although reasonable priced, I would rather spend more money on better quality oils.

overrated مبالغ في مدحه

Posted by MaramAhmed on Sep 21, 2015

As an Arabic woman I use the roses and floral blends in almost everything.. we Arabs adore the scent of roses so I was excited for this essential oil but sadly I was disappointed. It's smells odd and poorly mixed doesn't deserve the price at all.. I don't know maybe because I'm used to the well made rose oils that's locally made ? كأمرأة عربية و ثقافتنا المحبة لرائحة الورد كنت جدًا متحمسة لإستخدام المنتج لكن رائحته طلعت غريبة و ممزوجة بشكل سيء و لا تستحق السعر على الإطلاق .. ما أنصح العرب على شرائه .. إحنا متعودين على أجود أنواع العطور المصنوعة من الورد و الزهور فما أتوقع بتكون من ذائقتكم .. يمكن عجب الأجانب عشانهم مب متعودين على رائحة خلاصة الورد و لا يعرفون الجيد منه

Mrs. Jones

Posted by Reviewer3071798 on Oct 08, 2008

My face loves you for this oil!

Complete waste of money

Posted by Reviewer3285068 on Aug 25, 2014

This one went bad in only a few months (!) The scent is not rosy at all, it smells oily (it's a jojoba oil blend) so if you're seeking the 'real rose' etherical oil, this is not it.

broken bottle

Posted by 5598502722716801310 on Feb 08, 2015

the bottle is broken when i received it .

yikkeees