5% absolute rose

Posted by potiholic on Feb 27, 2016

5% absolute rose blended in jojoba oil, not pure ( it's too cheap ). Quite fine but i prefer Aura Cacia 7.5% absolute oil in jojoba, not only but the amount of absolut rose oils, also for the smell.

Dissapointed with the scent.

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

I don't think that this is what rose should smell like. I don't know if it's because of the Bangkok's heat affected the smell. Every time I put this rose absolute in my oil mix, I couldn't bear the smell so I have to add 10-15 drops of lavender essential oils to mask the smell of rose absolute. I expected it to smell like real rose or near to that but I have to admit that I'm pretty disappointed. I think my only hope with this oil is that I might mix it with the salt bath so I won't have to smell them directly on my skin. If you expect an elegant rose smell, maybe you should opt for other items.

Rose E.O.'s

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Dec 24, 2014

Not as "rosey" as I'd hoped, and didn't realize it was pre-mixed w/ a carrier oil. Still, it mixes well w/ tea tree & clove for a nice spray for bedding. Added to 2 oz of water - shake well each use.

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

For my night cream

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I use a few drops in my skin before going to bed. But not sure if it has any benefit. I didn't buy it. Its fine.

not too sure the product yet

Posted by 5033996968694590739 on Dec 27, 2013

not too sure the product yet

Wonderful Rose aroma

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

This is a top of the range product... but unfortunately I am allergic to roses and my skin reacted to this product. But no problem - gave it to my best friend and she just loves it.

Acceptable quality but can improve

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

The scent of this EO is abit disappointing. As this is a dilute version of the EO, the effect is not as strong as I expecting

Rose Absolute

Posted by Reviewer2529518 on Jan 03, 2012

Inexpensive alternative to add rose scent to blends

ok