Rose, sweet rose

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 21, 2008

Sweet, mild scent. A little too weak, maybe. Wish it was stronger... But R. centifolia oil is great to have at hand for any issues concerning being female (hormones, mood, reproduction, sexuality, and so forth) and I use it stright from the bottle on my wrists and neck as a perfume. Perfume with a purpose! :)

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1398383 on Feb 08, 2012

product smells good, but the scent doesn't last too long. plus, the dripper inside is very hard to get any oil out. i had to rub back and forth with the whole bottle upside down for several seconds to get "some" oil out.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1964434 on Oct 11, 2007

Best price I have found for Rose Absolute Oil. Nice alternative to pure rose oil. iHerb has by far the fairest shipping prices around!!! Fast Service

Nice tea rose scent

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Apr 24, 2008

This oil blend has a nice tea rose scent. It is not strong and does not linger on the skin very long, but I am planning to make my own perfume with this oil and my garden roses come summer, and I'm sure I can make something longer-lasting. It's hard to find rose oils for a price like this, so it's worth it.

Rose Absolute Oil Blend, 1 fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1999169 on Jan 23, 2010

It does smell very good just like rose flower.

good value, pleasing scent

Posted by Reviewer3284601 on Mar 25, 2011

Smells very good, like rose absolute but fades much more quickly. Still a good value for the price.

pleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer2253938 on Sep 07, 2011

While the scent isn't long lasting, it's pleasant and has a nice calming effect. I dab a bit onto my wrists and neck in the morning for some much needed aromatherapy before starting the day.

nice mild rose smell

Posted by 4822677936033227958 on Mar 06, 2015

I use this oil for face and body

not a lasting scent

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012

It smells lovely right from the bottle, but when I tried using it to scent some natural homemade body products (like lotion), the smell didn't really linger very long and wasn't as strong as I hoped it would be. I'm going to find some more uses for it though; it is really a very delicate and pleasant scent.

Good and bad

Posted by 4888742575872168893 on Oct 01, 2013

The oil is exactly what I was looking for, my shipment was delivered on time and I am over all very happy with my purchase. Unfortunately my card number was stolen after purchasing from this website and my card had to be cancelled the next day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »