The scent of bouquet of roses.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Smells. So. Good. It doesn't smell like rose perfume. It's subtle and smells like you're literally smelling a boquet of roses. I bought roller bottles (also on Amazon) and put this in it to wear as perfume. It's already diluted with grapeseed oil so I didn't need to add a carrier oil. It's only 5% pure rose but 100% pure Rose EOs are upwards of $700 other places. I'm obsessed with this scent ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love it !!! Real bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Really glad to find Now Rose Absolute Oil. although it's blended with oil, the aroma is still pretty strong. Only need a few drops each time. With this price, it's a real bargain and forget about other expensive French Rose essential oil. Recommend to my friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer2184025 on May 08, 2011

such a wonderful,rich rose scent without being overwhelming.

EXCELLENT QUALITY! I LOVE IT & WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN!

Posted by Reviewer2569600 on Oct 05, 2011

I have to admit, when I purchased the Rose Absolute on Sept. 13 for only $12.22, I wasn't expecting much in both scent and quality. Nor did I expect the scent to last very long. I received it less than a week after my order and when I opened it, I couldn't believe how good it smelled. It wasn't faint, nor overpowering. I put a few drops on a cloth and rubbed it around the edges of my bottom sheet (near my pillow). Today is October 5th, and the scent is still there! Not only will I order it again for myself, I'm going to order it to give as Christmas gifts.

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 26, 2011

I add it to my homemade coconut oil based face cream.

beautiful smell

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Dec 13, 2011

i put in a roller and put on my face and neck before bed. my grandmother swore by it and people alwayd thought she was younger than she was :)

from russia

Posted by Reviewer3049080 on Jul 11, 2011

this product is my love)) smells like real rose. use it as a perfume during summer..the scent lasts no more than an hour, but the size of the bottle is convenient to carry it even in the smallest hand-bag and apply when necessary.

Just like real roses

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Feb 16, 2012

This oil smells just like roses. I purchased Rose EO from another company a while ago and I was so disapointed as it didn't smell like fresh roses, more like a fadded bouquet. This one delivers: close your eyes and you can well imagine have a nice dozen of roses under your nose!

Love it

Posted by WomRev on Jul 23, 2014

Perfect price for this product. I love the smell of rose and this is so sweet and like flower. I added some drops in my coconut oil and smells perfect on my body and my hair too.

love it..!!!

Posted by Alouette on Jan 25, 2013

it really smells like real rose, i use 8-10 drops of this rose oil and 1 drops of geranium oil to my diffuser.. i notice that this rose oil scent was a bit weak, so you must mix it with the strong scent like geranium.. just 1 drop, or max 2 drops of geranium oil then it will be nice.. not strong enough to remove the rose scents, because i try mix it with more than 2 drops of geranium oil then the rose scent was dissapear.. i personally hate the geranium oil itself, but with a bit of it mix with this lovely rose oil, my room suddenly smells like rose garden..