The scent of bouquet of roses.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Smells. So. Good. It doesn't smell like rose perfume. It's subtle and smells like you're literally smelling a boquet of roses. I bought roller bottles (also on Amazon) and put this in it to wear as perfume. It's already diluted with grapeseed oil so I didn't need to add a carrier oil. It's only 5% pure rose but 100% pure Rose EOs are upwards of $700 other places. I'm obsessed with this scent ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Rose, sweet rose

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 21, 2008

Sweet, mild scent. A little too weak, maybe. Wish it was stronger... But R. centifolia oil is great to have at hand for any issues concerning being female (hormones, mood, reproduction, sexuality, and so forth) and I use it stright from the bottle on my wrists and neck as a perfume. Perfume with a purpose! :)

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1398383 on Feb 08, 2012

product smells good, but the scent doesn't last too long. plus, the dripper inside is very hard to get any oil out. i had to rub back and forth with the whole bottle upside down for several seconds to get "some" oil out.

EXCELLENT QUALITY! I LOVE IT & WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN!

Posted by Reviewer2569600 on Oct 05, 2011

I have to admit, when I purchased the Rose Absolute on Sept. 13 for only $12.22, I wasn't expecting much in both scent and quality. Nor did I expect the scent to last very long. I received it less than a week after my order and when I opened it, I couldn't believe how good it smelled. It wasn't faint, nor overpowering. I put a few drops on a cloth and rubbed it around the edges of my bottom sheet (near my pillow). Today is October 5th, and the scent is still there! Not only will I order it again for myself, I'm going to order it to give as Christmas gifts.

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 26, 2011

I add it to my homemade coconut oil based face cream.