Sandalwood Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1855684 on Dec 22, 2008

This is the only product that i have used made by Now Foods that has disappointed me. I don't believe there was any sandalwood oil in it at all, just carrier oil. It had absolutely no scent

scent is dull

Posted by Reviewer2669359 on Oct 05, 2008

don't recommend it.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1125389 on Nov 10, 2008

This is the first time I tried sandalwood for aromatherapy and it is wonderful.This is by far the best value for the money out there.I have seen other companies selling the same product and size for 25% more.My girlfriend who makes perfume, is now using the sandalwood with lavender and jojoba oil after a shower and calls it a "heavenly scent". If you're thinking of ordering from any other supplier I suggest you try iHerb first, you will not be disappointed in their products or their service.

Romantic and Calming Sandalwood

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

Sandalwood is such a romantic scent. It is very calming, which makes it great for people with anxiety, like me. Sometimes, I like to dab a little of this on my wrist as a natural perfume. The scent seems particularly lovely in the Fall. Besides it's amazing scent, it also has many other health and medicinal benefits. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, disinfectant, expectorant, memory boosting, and sedative properties. NOW Foods brand is always a great bargain.

Sandalwood

Posted by Reviewer2998031 on Nov 30, 2007

The fragrance is a little lighter than expected. Not to woodsy!

Not an essential oil

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

I'd class a sandalwood essential oil as "100% sandalwood oil". When the bottle arrived it said "100% pure & natural sandalwood 14% oil blend", the blended part being grapeseed oil. I was disappointed by this but I guess it's reflected in the low price.

Me

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Nov 26, 2008

I really like this product and it came all ready mixed with a carrier oil. Great price to.

Now Foods Sandalwood EO

Posted by 4733728424434330377 on Jul 30, 2012

Sandalwood is one of my favorite fragances and this one is lovely. Very mild. Very nice in lotion with a touch of vanilla blended in.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

This is excellent value as Sandalwood is incredibly expensive. I would only recommend it to those wanting to use it for skin application, as at this dilution the scent is there but isn't prominent. Great quality however, and I will purchase again. Great for many skin ailments and all skin types- I use it to prevent blemishes and to rejuvenate tired skin

No Sandalwood - Only carrier oil!

Posted by 5564275207126327149 on Jun 10, 2016

So I am well familiar with sandalwood, and this product contained NO SANDALWOOD essential oil in it! Only carrier oil. I therefor returned the product (for the expensive 8 dollars it costs to ship from Norway), to return the product. That was weeks ago, and they say they havn't recieved it. This is outrageus, and I am starting to question iherb as a legit company. Will not buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »